Estes | State of the company meeting 8/17/11

Blah blah blah

Well I was glad to spend 2 hours of my free time so I could see Rob give us such a great inspirational speech!!!
Wish I could ask him how it is a guy that has been here for 13 years on linehaul got to sit home and a guy that has been here less then 1 year got to get out and make the dash for the cash!!
Think he left out something,, with all the operational changes we are going to set all runs:: Linehaul, Hub, Utility, Extraboard all to one Road
board and everything will go by your total time on the road from all 4 categories!!! I have done all 4 by the way!!
Man think about the people that got you here!! It would make all the time spent here worth it that is for sure.

After watching the dvd I had a visual of an unshaven Rob and son sittin on a stained cloth sofa with a half eaten can of beanie wee wee's on the coffee table drinking some warm Shlitz malt liquor and ya all are worried about gettin an extra nickle. Ya should cut them some slack

After seeing the DVD,I felt a slippery substance oozing down my crack and looked down and found my britches down around my ankles and a tube of KY on the table...Get the picture? This,so-called,State of the Company Address was nothing more than a slap in our face...Talk, will begin....

After seeing the DVD,I felt a slippery substance oozing down my crack and looked down and found my britches down around my ankles and a tube of KY on the table...Get the picture? This,so-called,State of the Company Address was nothing more than a slap in our face...Talk, will begin....
Dang driver! You just gave me another visual... caused me to toss some of my greasy fried chicken

Well I was glad to spend 2 hours of my free time so I could see Rob give us such a great inspirational speech!!!
Wish I could ask him how it is a guy that has been here for 13 years on linehaul got to sit home and a guy that has been here less then 1 year got to get out and make the dash for the cash!!
Think he left out something,, with all the operational changes we are going to set all runs:: Linehaul, Hub, Utility, Extraboard all to one Road
board and everything will go by your total time on the road from all 4 categories!!! I have done all 4 by the way!!
Man think about the people that got you here!! It would make all the time spent here worth it that is for sure.
I doubt this problem will ever get fixed because the new hires out weigh the ones getting it broke off in them. Most drivers only care about who's in front of them and could care less about how hard the ones behind them are getting their fudge packed (wheew! Another visual).. anyhow, I heard rumors that problem would be fixed but it doesn't look like it.

lets all sit back drink a nice cool glass of yellow koolaid. all you hand picked suck butts should be glad you have a job.

Sorry about witch JR we are talking about. Out of Richmond everyone is JR. I met one if Robs boys in Minneapolis when it opened. Shook his hand. He has soft hands is all I can say. Kinda warm and soft like a real nice pillow. Ahh I need to go to bed. :)

Sorry about witch JR we are talking about. Out of Richmond everyone is JR. I met one if Robs boys in Minneapolis when it opened. Shook his hand. He has soft hands is all I can say. Kinda warm and soft like a real nice pillow. Ahh I need to go to bed. :)
:biglaugh: That normallys tells the tell about a person but I am to judge not. I'm not saying I'm any better but its real hard to get finger prints from me. Just sayin

LOl...LOL....