Stay FAR away from Elite Express Pennsauken NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just wondering. Who in the hell posts and brags about being on workers comp?
no one here.......how about you and why you quit, or got fired, and cried cuz you had to find your own way home, and thought you had to post it on at the very least, 2 different truckers websites.>??

waaa....waaaaa.....waaaaaa

Last edited:
no one here.......how about you and why you quit, or got fired, and cried cuz you had to find your own way home, and thought you had to post it on at the very least, 2 different truckers websites.>??

waaa....waaaaa.....waaaaaa
I got my 2000 back dummy! Who’s the genius now?

That’s what I said dummy
I see your down with all the terms and fully understand their differences, and I'm the dummy, what kinda meathead lives in Colorado and can only find a job in New Jersey, I suppose the same kind of guy that spends to 2 g's to get home when you can rent a car for a week for $500-$600 and drive home with all your precious belongings, your not a driver your a troll.

I see your down with all the terms and fully understand their differences, and I'm the dummy, what kinda meathead lives in Colorado and can only find a job in New Jersey, I suppose the same kind of guy that spends to 2 g's to get home when you can rent a car for a week for $500-$600 and drive home with all your precious belongings, your not a driver your a troll.
As far as the 2000 g’s genius I rented a uhaul to get my gear home! You know the stuff you put in a truck when you have to stay in it? ::shit::, the tv and sound bar I had in it prolly cost more then anything you have in your apartment lmao

The only troll is you, genius, typing on crap you know nothing about. You even know the definition of troll? It’s when you troll on a thread that has zero to do with you! Lmao Lmao, troll.

No matter what I wouldn’t brag and post about it. You proud you lazy?

it is not bragging, it is informing others of a potential quagmire of legal stuff one may have to go thru, with or even without an attorney....many here are indeed keeping up with my injury and subsequent disability. do you see any negative responses to my thread?

do you see any admin or moderator complaining about it?

just cuz YOU got stupid and went across the country for a job, what no jobs in the nearby states where you are(?) and you got kicked out of your truck and feel the company OWES YOU something, you decide to pick on a former driver/instructor/mechanic who is WAY OLDER than you and has MORE experience in anything you will ever do, you feel the need to pick on a now disabled person..???

i have received MORE PM'S and inquiries as to how i am doing, and MORE likes for being open and as honest to a fault as i can be about myself,. and all the BS while being on disability and the system of ups and downs with the insurance company, and my operations.....would YOU LIKE to have YOUR BACK ripped open 2 times for MORE WORK....i don't think so, cuz i'll tell you what...it ain't no effing joke.......

i think the MOST important fact of the matter is, WHAT DID YOU DO TO GET FIRED??

OR, WHY DID YOU QUIT..??

you still ain't fessed up to WHAT YOU DID.....WHAT HAPPENED...

I got my 2000 back dummy! Who’s the genius now?

no way, no how, were you reimbursed for anything, PROVE IT...SHOW US THE CANCELLED CHECK

no company reimburses a fired, nor quit driver.

YES... they will get you to thier place, after that, it's ALL ON YOU...

Status
Not open for further replies.