Yellow | Stay Outta Port Wentworth, Union Scum

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://m.connectsavannah.com/savannah/stay-outta-port-wentworth-union-scum/Content?oid=3622860
:usa::rulz:

yVr40lw.jpg

After watching the video a few times, I have to wonder. Is the problem with the Port Wentworth police department union vs.
non-union as the article seems to lean towards, or do they suffer from Good Ole Boy Mentality? Y'all ain't comin down here and tellin us what to do.

The organizers were within their rights & they know it. This isn't their first rodeo. Rights must be exercised or they will be lost. Many police departments are organized & they need all the help they can get.

After watching the video a few times, I have to wonder. Is the problem with the Port Wentworth police department union vs.
non-union as the article seems to lean towards, or do they suffer from Good Ole Boy Mentality? Y'all ain't comin down here and tellin us what to do.
Good ole boy mentality.

Hoffa has failed to do his job and now he is busy trying to convince people otherwise so he can keep it. If he had done his job properly to start with he wouldn't even need to campaign.
This will happen again,XPO is crying fowl,after we picketed their headquarters in Greenwich Conn.You can expect this every time ,we approach a XPO property.

What we've got here is failure to communicate!
:chairshot:

Last edited: