XPO | Stealing Time

In management would be a little more mature than to get caught up in little spats with drivers. You seem a little too eager to talk down to people who dont agree with you. I dont see how anyone (not just you) could get so caught up in the crap thats said on here. Its kinda funny how a trucking forums can get people so worked up.

Hey, he called ME out and said I was a liar...I just want him to follow through and prove it, just like you would expect management personnel to follow through for you...What that has to do with someone's level of maturity, I don't follow you...
But you are correct...some crap is less important than other crap on here...

In management would be a little more mature than to get caught up in little spats with drivers. You seem a little too eager to talk down to people who dont agree with you. I dont see how anyone (not just you) could get so caught up in the crap thats said on here. Its kinda funny how a trucking forums can get people so worked up.

It was not a spat. It was borderline harassment from the same guy using 3 different names. You have alot of room to criticize anyone.

It was not a spat. It was borderline harassment from the same guy using 3 different names. You have alot of room to criticize anyone.

god....this is great......I am calling my cable company and having the cable shut off.......who needs television, this is so much more fun.......:rockon:

Funny how those guys don't relize how easy it is to figure out who they are.

What really gets me aggressor is certain individuals who really bring nothing to the table except for whining and smart remarks are quick to be critical of someone who is only trying to protect himself ..

All of the above was a problem for ups freight line haul drivers a year ago.....
We have now corrected the problem,now we clock in a half hour before our scheduled depart time and stay on the clock until we clock out upon departure....we now get paid for ALL time spent hooking,fueling,delay,late loads, ect.....
Just a thought

All of the above was a problem for ups freight line haul drivers a year ago.....
We have now corrected the problem,now we clock in a half hour before our scheduled depart time and stay on the clock until we clock out upon departure....we now get paid for ALL time spent hooking,fueling,delay,late loads, ect.....
Just a thought
I'm so glad you got this thread back on topic. The topic of stealing time. Con-way tries to micro-manage everything. The line-haulers are warned for using an extra 2 or 3 minutes for something, while the city drivers (in some areas) can just about get away with anything on the clock. I don't think I will ever do line-haul for this company. Too many daily and weekly rules..

Just a thought

Thank You

Great post . Just too bad it will probably go
well over the heads of most here on this thread .

Just4Thought

Just a thought

So tell us exactly how you guys went about fixing the problem ,that way we would be able to apply that towards fixing it at our company.

So tell us exactly how you guys went about fixing the problem ,that way we would be able to apply that towards fixing it at our company.

They hired a guy away from us named Kevin last name rhymes with dart with a man at the end. Last I heard he was able to hire some other talented individuals away from con-way also ..

We accomplished this by becoming Teamsters....
We fought them for many years and was proud of being nonunion,however things and times have changed,it was the best thing to do at the time and from what I have seen,it was the right thing to do...
Our contract has a few things I dont really agree with but overall it is much better than what we had.
We now get paid for everything we do and have aquired many benefits we would never seen without a contract...
Since becoming Teamsters I have seen the company conforming to our needs and address safety issues better than ever before...
Unless You work for a charity organization,You should be paid for all time spent at work..
This my friends is how we fixed the problems.
Best Wishes To All

They hired a guy away from us named Kevin last name rhymes with dart with a man at the end. Last I heard he was able to hire some other talented individuals away from con-way also ..

I assure you, they had nothing to do with fixing the problem. It was a binding legal document that fixed the problem.:biglaugh:

Kevin was there in the beginning when Jerry and Dick were starting up the non-union CCX. In the East, Kevin went in to buy and change a union company (name escapes me) to CSE, but was unable to gain constrictive work rule concessions....so they closed it.

dumb

Oh this is funny now, I didn't get this far before I posted my previous message. Your in management? Tell us about using company property(internet) for personal use? I will tell you exactly because my brother a former FOS was terminated for doing just such along with 2 other office people. This happened about 3 years ago and I know things haven't changed. If your on here during your work hours and with the amount of messages you've placed you obviously are then I seriously agree with the earlier person who things your a mole!!! Or your just someone who wishes they WERE a SCM. It's very easy too track computer usage and conway does. In fact I am going to call XGO right after this post and let them know about you! I PROMISE YOU IF YOUR AT WORK USING THE COMPUTER AND SCM, FOS, ANYONE I WILL MAKE SURE THEY FIND YOU. I'll collect all the data and send it accordingly. No family member of mine will be fired while a supposed member of management breaks company policy. YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE SO CALLED MANAGER!!! XGO HERE WE GO. Trust this, I left on very good terms and over 1million miles accident free and never missed a day in over 10 years. I am well known and you will be called out!

IT'S FUNNY READING SOMETHING ABOUT "STEALING TIME" FROM A SUPPOSED MANAGER STEALING TIME! DON'T GIVE ME SALARY EXEMPT BECAUSE NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO USE THE INTERNET FOR PERSONAL USEAGE, NOBODY!!!! I'LL PROMISE YOU THAT ONCE MORE!!!

GO CARDINALS!
ive read some dumb posts and this is one of them.you want to know about him send him a personal message :duh:

We accomplished this by becoming Teamsters....
We fought them for many years and was proud of being nonunion,however things and times have changed,it was the best thing to do at the time and from what I have seen,it was the right thing to do...
Our contract has a few things I dont really agree with but overall it is much better than what we had.
We now get paid for everything we do and have aquired many benefits we would never seen without a contract...
Since becoming Teamsters I have seen the company conforming to our needs and address safety issues better than ever before...
Unless You work for a charity organization,You should be paid for all time spent at work..
This my friends is how we fixed the problems.
Best Wishes To All
You didn't fight for a damn thing. UPS handed you that contract...the way THEY wanted it. And I know a lot of folks don't like it. So, please don't come over here and say that you fought hard for something.:nutkick:Don't you, atleast, think that UPS is in bed with the Teamsters and it's a win win situtation for both of THEM. I'm glad i got an opportunity to finally say that..

You didn't fight for a damn thing. UPS handed you that contract...the way THEY wanted it. And I know a lot of folks don't like it. So, please don't come over here and say that you fought hard for something.:nutkick:Don't you, atleast, think that UPS is in bed with the Teamsters and it's a win win situtation for both of THEM. I'm glad i got an opportunity to finally say that..

The POINT is , there now exists a legal binding
agreement by the company and employees . Both
have a rule book and can follow the same rules .
An advantage to both !

Just4Thought.