Central Transport | steamy coiler

while nature called i sat and remebered c.t., then flushed and continued with my day.
I hear you brother. You really appreciate what you have when you remember where you've been. At least in CT's case. I'm reminded of the movie ... Shawshank Redemption ... Where Andy went through that sewer line to freedom.

Last edited:
I hear you brother. You really appreciate what you have when you remember where you've been. At least in CT's case. I'm reminded of the movie ... Shawshank Redemption ... Where Andy went through that sewer line to freedom.
You thank in the end Matty will do the same thing the warden did in the movie when they come to pick him up for all his good deeds in life

You thank in the end Matty will do the same thing the warden did in the movie when they come to pick him up for all his good deeds in life
No. He's in no hurry to get to the other side of life. When his day of atonement comes he will have to be dragged yelling and screaming. Where he's going it will be pretty hot.

Are you judging him? The man hires anybody willing to work. Maybe it will be hot, and maybe it won't be. If you don't like what the chef is cooking you fire him.

I think most of the Vitran people Quit. That's the smart thing to do when your not happy with the way things are going. I know the Vitran people liked working for Vitran and not CT. I get that. I liked working for Roadway but not for YRC, So I moved on. I have nothing against YRC or its owners. I wish them good.

The main reason I moved on from YRC, Was the pay was going in the wrong direction. I liked most of the people I worked with. And I liked most of the people I work with now. And the pay is better.

matty is a good catholic...he is a freaking thief...and i laugh he is a lebanese jagoff that ripped me off of 2 weeks of vacation. this gang is untouchable and teflon and scumbag material.

This company is designed to show a loss for tax purposes to help his empire. You sign a paper daily to show how much you lost the company. He makes his money from screwing employees over on his Cherokee insurance, your hourly rate, pro rated vac and holidays. With the constant turn over look at how much he saves in unpaid vacations, pay raises, new hire probation no paid holidays, overtime and don't forget the dolphin pinching pennies too.

This company is designed to show a loss for tax purposes to help his empire. You sign a paper daily to show how much you lost the company. He makes his money from screwing employees over on his Cherokee insurance, your hourly rate, pro rated vac and holidays. With the constant turn over look at how much he saves in unpaid vacations, pay raises, new hire probation no paid holidays, overtime and don't forget the dolphin pinching pennies too.
Time is running out for the old fart. The human lifespan is only so long. His day of atonement is coming soon. All the money in the world won't buy you a single minute when your number is called. Although I'm sure he would try make a deal with the devil it won't do him much good. The devil isn't calling the shots. And the devil already owns his soul anyway.

Time is running out for the old fart. The human lifespan is only so long. His day of atonement is coming soon. All the money in the world won't buy you a single minute when your number is called. Although I'm sure he would try make a deal with the devil it won't do him much good. The devil isn't calling the shots. And the devil already owns his soul anyway.[

amen my friend. this regime is nothing but rotten and evil stealing food and clothing from employees and their families. i wonder who the bastard supports politically. i wish the teamsters would run his geriatric old ass for his billions and unionize his rotten piece of crap company.

amen my friend. this regime is nothing but rotten and evil stealing food and clothing from employees and their families. i wonder who the bastard supports politically. i wish the teamsters would run his geriatric old ass for his billions and unionize his rotten piece of crap company.

Central was union up until the 80's I believe.