TForce | Step Away From My Dolly

mud-flap

TB Lurker
Credits
this happened just like last week at my terminal when a driver droped his dolly ,,/converter (now ,,not his personal dolly) and a jocky came around and was doing a HOOK and needed a dolly and saw this dolly just siting out all by itself and just took it and the driver well from what I heard told the jocky that it was his dolly and the jocky said '' i dont see your name on it '' well like I said this happened during mini-hub and I did not come in to work till the day shift and that was on the dock lol drivers 1 jockys 0 ,,,,,

this happened just like last week at my terminal when a driver droped his dolly ,,/converter (now ,,not his personal dolly) and a jocky came around and was doing a HOOK and needed a dolly and saw this dolly just siting out all by itself and just took it and the driver well from what I heard told the jocky that it was his dolly and the jocky said '' i dont see your name on it '' well like I said this happened during mini-hub and I did not come in to work till the day shift and that was on the dock lol drivers 1 jockys 0 ,,,,,

hay mud flap I run sleeper team. I go into portland to drop my front trail and need to rehook too my back trialer and the yard guy take off with my dolly & hook it to a set of triple.I gave him pc. of my mind.i had to wait for dolly for 3hr. now my co driver stand watch over are dolly when going into portland or they ask you break your set up to get the dolly with mudflap from you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to that ? take a flying leap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hay mud flap I run sleeper team. I go into portland to drop my front trail and need to rehook too my back trialer and the yard guy take off with my dolly & hook it to a set of triple.I gave him pc. of my mind.i had to wait for dolly for 3hr. now my co driver stand watch over are dolly when going into portland or they ask you break your set up to get the dolly with mudflap from you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to that ? take a flying leap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no no no ,,,,I am NOT the jocky that took the drivers dolly I just think it was about time for the jocky ,,the jocky is a real ,,,well ,,,,just cant say it ..mean guy

no no no ,,,,I am NOT the jocky that took the drivers dolly I just think it was about time for the jocky ,,the jocky is a real ,,,well ,,,,just cant say it ..mean guy

i know driver like to "claim" there own equipment, but really it is the companies..... ALL the non tagged equipment should work the same and be safe.

i know driver like to "claim" there own equipment, but really it is the companies..... ALL the non tagged equipment should work the same and be safe.

Maybe you linehaul guys should invest in the wheel locks like they use in New York city to lock the front wheels of ilegally parked vehicles so they can tow them to the city impound yard.

This lock insures the city can really clean up on parking fines.

When you go to the inpound lot to claim your vehicle you should come prepaird to sign over your house mortgage to cover all the fines,such as the parking ticket,towing charge,and per day cost of holding your vehicle till you can figure out where it went.

Maybe you linehaul guys should invest in the wheel locks like they use in New York city to lock the front wheels of ilegally parked vehicles so they can tow them to the city impound yard.

This lock insures the city can really clean up on parking fines.

When you go to the inpound lot to claim your vehicle you should come prepaird to sign over your house mortgage to cover all the fines,such as the parking ticket,towing charge,and per day cost of holding your vehicle till you can figure out where it went.

finish the story

the driver hopped up and started punching the jockey

finish the story

the driver hopped up and started punching the jockey

In the old Overnite days they both would be shown the door.
The one who instegated it,and the one who started swigning.
Both would have been gone bye,bye.
Is it a different story now that we are a UPS company?

In the old Overnite days they both would be shown the door.
The one who instegated it,and the one who started swigning.
Both would have been gone bye,bye.
Is it a different story now that we are a UPS company?