TForce | Step Away From My Dolly

missing the point

What everyone seems to be forgetting is that the jockey in this situation ended up getting punched in the face a few time ...everyone seems to want to make excuses for the drivers criminal behaviour

I find it kind of hard to believe one of our co-workers could be a real jerk?
Next time you see him tell him he needs to remember hes a part of the UPS elite team,and all of us folks are nice folks,not mean,and nasty.

Yard Rage: A new addition to all dictionaries will be added this year as the rage between hostlers and drivers heightens. This is becoming a phenomenon in LTL trucking yards. It can occur as hostlers grab certain coupling devices known as dollies, joe dogs, con-gears, etc. away from road drivers who are breaking up their equipment for placement at a dock, or building units for transfer to another terminal. It has recently led to fights and will continue to do so as the industry pressure steadily pisses people off to the point of fighting. Fighting can lead to disciplinary action including suspension, and/or termination. The lack of basic consideration for fellow employees is the reason for Yard Rage and should stop immediately if not sooner.

Now that is interesting!!!!!!!

I find it kind of hard to believe one of our co-workers could be a real jerk?
Next time you see him tell him he needs to remember hes a part of the UPS elite team,and all of us folks are nice folks,not mean,and nasty.

I think the snow and Ice is getting to you APO. I think you need a minute, back away from the computer and say a few Hail mary's.

Well then I think my time bomb idea was as good as any.
If you have something wired onto the dolly you want to keep,that should do the trick in keeping every one else away from it.

Just a thought,what do you want,I'm a city driver who never had to deal with this issue.
But I really want to help you linehaul drivers out,to come up with a solution.

Who the heck took my dolly??? It was the old rusty one with big dents in both sides from being jacked with three bald tires and a bent landing gear with the hand crank broken and hand crank wheel flat and grease all over the air lines with the left side wheel seal leaking.

I just got that dolly, Some people just don't care.:hysterical:

Who the heck took my dolly??? It was the old rusty one with big dents in both sides from being jacked with three bald tires and a bent landing gear with the hand crank broken and hand crank wheel flat and grease all over the air lines with the left side wheel seal leaking.

I think you just described an "O" dolly.:1036316054::hysterical:

That's the kind of dolly I look for. No one will steal it from you. :biglaugh: