Yellow | Stephanie D. Fisher Named YRC Worldwide Chief Financial Officer

Additional note.....#2) above may be an annual salary of $600,000 total (150% of her base salary) OR it may be an additional 150% of her base salary on top of her base salary of $400,000 .....$600,000 + $400,000 = $1,000,000. Either way, it's a LOT of money.
I don't understand that if your base salary is already $400,000, why are additional incentives necessary to get that person to do a good job?
Isn't $400 K a year (plus percs) enough incentive for an 8 to 5 job sitting in a luxury office?
Where's my incentive.
:17142:
(be happy I have a job eh?)

Goes to show us that there is money there and that they aren't hurting as much as they put on.We are not being kept abreast of the financial situation as much as we should be by our union leadership.Monitor

$1M/Year divided among 20K bargaining unit employees equals $1/week in pay increase.

$1M/Year divided among 20K bargaining unit employees equals $1/week in pay increase.
As much as I like you Elwood there is more money and you are correct in your math.We just happen to be put on the very far back burner or not even on the stove

As much as I like you Elwood there is more money and you are correct in your math.We just happen to be put on the very far back burner or not even on the stove

If YRCW is fabricating their financial statements, they would have been discovered by now. Acquiring talented executives is expensive. I do not see YRCW luring cutting edge managers and executives, able to set a course to profitability. That can only come from within the rank and file, despite management. If we are able to take full responsibility for our own actions, work across job classifications and make the best choices to meet customer needs, reduce claims and operate in a safe manner, we may breath life into this dinosaur.

If YRCW is fabricating their financial statements, they would have been discovered by now. Acquiring talented executives is expensive. I do not see YRCW luring cutting edge managers and executives, able to set a course to profitability. That can only come from within the rank and file, despite management. If we are able to take full responsibility for our own actions, work across job classifications and make the best choices to meet customer needs, reduce claims and operate in a safe manner, we may breath life into this dinosaur.
As much as I like you say it isn't so..lol

As much as I like you say it isn't so..lol

I have little faith in any of my direct supervisors, their managers, the district manager or any of his supervisors. Very little changes. The focus on inane details as opposed to moving freight quickly and damage free is boggling. Numbers are and will continue to be, our demise.

I have little faith in any of my direct supervisors, their managers, the district manager or any of his supervisors. Very little changes. The focus on inane details as opposed to moving freight quickly and damage free is boggling. Numbers are and will continue to be, our demise.
What I couldn't say.
Detail.

9e548c40d4f4aad10a575bc27cfe7e6d.jpg
Wake up yrcw cheerleader's and yes sheep , this is what the greedy yellow pig has been doing for years and now the Blonde Chick will do it too for them !!

tell me again how mr welch is better bill zollars??? two peas in a yellow pod
I haven't been there for nine yrs, but when I left the debt was 3.1 billion, not 1.3 billion. There was no new equip, and laid off guys expected to only work 3 wks a yr. That was Dollar Bill.