steppin out in high style

hevyduty

TB Lurker
Credits
anybody catch the pics of sir paul and nancy out on the town at the grammys? I still say nancy looks like she needs a burger or two on those bones.
guess it wont be long till the big announcment and seating for the reception,I wonder if the big man will get a few drivers to attend ?

:USA:

anybody catch the pics of sir paul and nancy out on the town at the grammys? I still say nancy looks like she needs a burger or two on those bones.
guess it wont be long till the big announcment and seating for the reception,I wonder if the big man will get a few drivers to attend ?

:USA:

bro, "a burger or two" ? are you kidding me ! that wench needs a steak ! matter of fact, how about the whole cow ? :biglaugh:

your right

bro, "a burger or two" ? are you kidding me ! that wench needs a steak ! matter of fact, how about the whole cow ? :biglaugh:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that I have time to look at the pics again, I stand corrected!

C'mon fellas - I'm sure that she must be a strict vegetarian, no? Perhaps a double soy latte? Or a large bowl of sorbet? Maybe some extra bok choi in her lentil soup?????? Wait till she renovates the terminals to better illustrate her feng shui tastes!!! You'll love it....