Steve King GOP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by troubleman84, Jan 12, 2019.

1. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

2. Bart

Bart Well-Known Member

A little syntax and your thoughts would go a long way in understanding your position. Would also be good starting point for discussion.

3. Joseph1135

Joseph1135 Well-Known Member

Steve King is a white supremacist. Most of the GOP would like him gone in all fairness. He has no place in national or local politics.

troubleman84 likes this.
  4. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Wonder when his pic will come out posing with Farrakhan??

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

King is clumsy, but not :censored:. He was a co chairman of the Ted Cruz Presidential Campaign. Kings main problem seems to be that he comes from small Farmers of Iowa, and doesn't vote for special rights laws. Hence, who controls the story controls the narrative.

This is from the article, and Completely, Absolutely Wrong!!!

But tacitly condoning an open white nationalist like King is certainly one thing that helps make the Republican Party appear :censored:—Scott could easily expand that list to a host of the GOP's real policies that are actually :censored:. For decades opposition to voting rights, fair housing policy, criminal justice reform, and public education have all been de facto stances for the Republican Party, and all of that has further entrenched racial inequality in America.

The author opines that opposition to whatever he desires is :censored:. To me, that invalidates anything he said, and destroys his entire argument about King.

Northern Flash and SAC75 like this.
  6. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Did it say King is a Republican?
    Oh my gosh how can that be? :scratchhead:

7. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Who cares.

8. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

The left does
    it helps to cover their projection of R

Those that cry the most for tolerance, are the least tolerant

buffalobill and jimmy g like this.
  9. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

What now....the GOP....are they still around?....they've been pretty quiet....and not very effective in getting a message out in 2016...oh yeah..... Jeb thats where they left off,....... there there now... I see no worries, have some bran.

10. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Grocery Shopping. The Meat Department.

I stopped reading that b.s. hit piece right after it said that Trump's immigration policy is basically "Whites only".
    Trump's immigration policy is come here legally or stay the hell out.
    :6781:

:thread:

buffalobill, falconfan and jimmy g like this.
  11. Northern Flash

His only focus is race related issues. It's no wonder why he has such disdain for the white race, that's all he ever reads about.

Dick Dastardly and buffalobill like this.
  12. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

So this King guy was he like a buddy of Robert Bryd, you know same interests, same clubs, stuff like that?

Northern Flash, jimmy g and Big Dave like this.
  13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I've gone to Ted Cruz rallies, and watched Steve King at them. Hes a Conservative (Tea Party got him elected) Repub.
    His crime is not being the most glib, snazzy, most literate, and (Most Offensive)- a Trump Supporter.

In today's Social Media- Identity Politics Atmosphere, labels are attached, and often are wrong. Just yesterday, Mags labeled me a Murderer. Imagine now, if I was a Powerful Republican, and Mags was a Professional DNC Media Hitman. King once said that he is a Trump Supporter, and yes, likes jobs and products from here. Someone asked him if that made him a Nationalist, and he agreed. From there, they fit him into the box they assigned Trump to- (falsely)being a White Nationalist, and then the Mags- types expanded that to being a White Supremacist. I watch that happen on just this board- now add in the power of HuffPo, and the racially biased author of this pondscum article...

14. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I seen your new jr Senator on CBS TAKE OUT podcast the other day. You need to write like he speaks very vanilla non inflaming, he is a Trump supporter.

15. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

Your entitled to your opinion what I read that I think matters is what I post. Since you stuck your nose in it how would you know what it feels like to be racially profiled against?

16. Northern Flash

You haven't been abused or taken advantage of any more than the three Native Americans that live in my house have.

SAC75, jimmy g, DCM_Doc and 1 other person like this.
  17. Joseph1135

Steve King is a white supreamcist which all of you love but can’t admit to. Cute. Dummies.

roadboss and troubleman84 like this.
  18. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Here comes the educated response..:lmao::lmao:

19. Joseph1135

I’m not the only one who says so, Mr Product of an incestuous Relationship. This piece of :shit: has a long history with this garbage. What the :censored: are you worried about anyway? Most of you are just like him. Is it really hard to admit to what we see everyday?

20. Northern Flash

He is in way over his head, as usual.
    :violin:

jimmy g likes this.