Yellow | Steward fired at 211 ( AKRON )

well i am glad to see nothing has changed from the time i left till now at the big r in copley. always the same headaches and refighting the same fights year over year. i left about 15 months ago for a non-union carrier due to seeing the writing on the wall that i was going to be laid off. 6 weeks later i would have been unemployed and now had i stayed on i'd be the bottom guy in the shop with 10 guys ahead of me that should be behind me. enough of that topic. i wish you all at 211 would understand that beating your chests everytime there is an issue is getting you nowhere. either that ship is gonna sink under the weight of all the in fighting or it will sail because you all find a way to make it work and bridge the gaps. i want yrc to survive and thrive and i surely want all the good dudes i worked with for many years at 211 to retire from there and carry on. good luck and God bless, M.C.

Management caused this problem and to cover they are taking from us, thumbs up for slow down.
I don't know what I find more disturbing, your obvious lack of intelligence or your miserable attitude. You do understand that these are OPEN forums. As such anyone may view the comments. With a screen name such as yours I'm thinking there is little mystery to your identity. The problems faced by YRCW are the result of many factors. Some of which are unrelated to decisions made in Overland Park. Does your medical insurance cover anger management therapy? It appears you are in need of some.

I don't know what I find more disturbing, your obvious lack of intelligence or your miserable attitude. You do understand that these are OPEN forums. As such anyone may view the comments. With a screen name such as yours I'm thinking there is little mystery to your identity. The problems faced by YRCW are the result of many factors. Some of which are unrelated to decisions made in Overland Park. Does your medical insurance cover anger management therapy? It appears you are in need of some.
Maybe he does'nt run in fear like some around YRC.

Maybe he does'nt run in fear like some around YRC.

Nor do I. However the inescapable fact is that the obstacles faced by every employee under the YRCW umbrella will NOT be overcome with attitudes such as that.

Nor do I. However the inescapable fact is that the obstacles faced by every employee under the YRCW umbrella will NOT be overcome with attitudes such as that.
I would agree.....tell Mngt the same thing. Everybody is ganna have to get their ::shit:: together. We have blinked first....3 times now. Time for them to get onboard too.

I would agree.....tell Mngt the same thing. Everybody is ganna have to get their ::shit:: together. We have blinked first....3 times now. Time for them to get onboard too.
Unless everyone associated with this enterprise begins to move forward and leave the past behind success will be VERY remote possibility.

The KOOL-AID and cookies will now be served in 309. Just ask for ------- ------ and he will get your dispatch while you enjoy your frosty beverage.

The KOOL-AID and cookies will now be served in 309. Just ask for ------- ------ and he will get your dispatch while you enjoy your frosty beverage.
If YRC wants me to imbibe some of $bill "love potion" it will have to served as a 4 shot, skim, no whip mocha with a pumpkin or cinnamon scone! The weather has turned much to cool to be drinking "frosty beverages".