FedEx Freight | Stick with FedEx or Jump?

I worked at UPS for 7 years. Trust me Fedex Frieght is WAY better than UPS. Going on 12 years with FDXF and loving it. I would never leave as I’m at top pay and all the benefits I would hate to start over somewhere else.

UPS Small pack or Freight? They are nowhere close to the same.

UPS Small pack or Freight? They are nowhere close to the same.
depending on where you work for them its about the management and how they run things, I worked for UPS package, and UPS Supply Chain and have allot of friends who work for UPS Freight and know all to well how things are done.
Lets just say, this is why I am a driver again after being in UPS management...I do not like how they do things, bunch of backstabbers IMO.

I worked at UPS for 7 years. Trust me Fedex Frieght is WAY better than UPS. Going on 12 years with FDXF and loving it. I would never leave as I’m at top pay and all the benefits I would hate to start over somewhere else.
depending on where you work for them its about the management and how they run things, I worked for UPS package, and UPS Supply Chain and have allot of friends who work for UPS Freight and know all to well how things are done.
Lets just say, this is why I am a driver again after being in UPS management...I do not like how they do things, bunch of backstabbers IMO.
If you were a feeder driver chances are you'd still be there. Jeez you would be close to the 25 years in your pension. Oh well

If you were a feeder driver chances are you'd still be there. Jeez you would be close to the 25 years in your pension. Oh well
Yeah this is why I’m saying stay with Fedex if you have the time into a job it’s best to stick it out...I went into management at UPS and that was my downfall...I didn’t fit in as coming from being a driver I was an outcast and once you go into management there is no going back to be a driver. So I left after 7 years

Depending on your age and home life. If you're young and not married and have no kids. Jump on the railroad. It's long hours. Great pay. Don't work on trains. Be a Signalman. Apprentice Signalman start off at $27.00 a hour. Once you become a Signal Maintainer. The starting pay is $40.00 a hour. It's a union craft job. Signalman hardly ever get furloughed. You get an awesome retirement when you reach that age. The railroad have their own retirement called Railroad Retirement Board (www.rrb.gov). You get paid vacations and sick time. The medical benefits are outstanding. If you don't have a family at your home and are young. That could be you. If I were to do it all over again. I would've gone to the railroad. Now I am too damn old. And right now. All of the railroads are hiring.