SAIA | Sticky Placards

Boltseal

TB Lurker
Credits
Any ideas on how to remove those :mad: things. They are thinner this year, and they break when I used a razor blade.

make the dock workers,hostlers, and door supervisors do it its their job not the drivers its company policy lol but dont hold your breath

when putting on peel back the edge about 1" this seals all 4 edges it will not blow off but can be removed with out a lot of trouble, i know this is not what you asked but if everybody did this we wouldn't be asking this question now.

Spray a little starting fluid on them, light it and let burn for about 5 seconds, then blow out the fire, they'll peel right off. Won't hurt the trailer, leaves a lttle smoke residue but it'll wash off.

Spray a little starting fluid on them, light it and let burn for about 5 seconds, then blow out the fire, they'll peel right off. Won't hurt the trailer, leaves a lttle smoke residue but it'll wash off.

What do you use to light the fluid so you don't get burned?

OOOOOPS

20080808__080808-sub-fatal-motorcycle-crash.jpg

I hate sticky placards, they should just make solid white placards to cover up sticky placards and when they get thick they can take em to the shop and heat and peel the whole stack off

they are handy when you are out of slides and flips. That being said, i think every trailer should have atleast two flips and two slides. What really will **** you off is if some idiot stuck them to the trailer and there are empty slots all around.

Maybe management keeps up with this forum, and will do something about it. The other day it was raining, and I had a trailer with no flips, and busted up slides, and I needed 3 different placards. What can I say, I departed late, and arrived late, minus 4 of the placards.

The only good part is the scale was closed.

Cut time? It's a "suggested depart time" in ATL. I've made my cut only twice in the last 2 weeks. It's always like that for certain ones of us departing there. It's amazing that no one cares about that, but let someone depart GVL late for a valid reason and the TM is getting an earful from Tim P. about it.