XPO | Still doing townhalls? Where can your employees watch them?

employee survey? Is that when they send Cruze and associates or the Crossroad s group or may American Consulting group in to see how you feel about unions? Is that what they are referring too?

I know we used to fill out employee surveys for years. I have not heard of any surveys unless they are only doing it in select locations or maybe only in other sectors of the business. It would be hard to get a true pulse of the overall satisfaction level of the employees if it's not a blanket survey company wide.

Do they announce these town meetings anywhere? Who are the employees who get to call or write in there questions ?
I still feel we are far from good cumunications or team building anywhere. Hopefully they can improve on this some how.

No it's not. Not everything is union related.
Excuse my skepticism about surveys but back in 2014 the company brought in Cruz and Associates to are terminal and cuducted what they told us were "employee surveys" when we questioned these guys who they were they told us who they were and the " employee surveys" quickly turn into union busting meetings. So I have a little credibility problem when it come to this topic.
I will be glad to have a private conversation here if anyone wants details on this

Last edited:
Excuse my skepticism about surveys but back in 2014 the company brought in Cruz and Associates to are terminal and cuducted what they told us were "employee surveys" when we questioned these guys who they were they told us who they were and the " employee surveys" quickly turn into union busting meetings. So I have a little credibility problem when it come to this topic.
I will be glad to have a private conversation here if anyone wants details on this
That doesn't surprise me one bit, 666. I worked at Conman for three years and was appalled at that one particular anti-union training video. I thought I was in North Korea...kinda gave me the chills! PM me if you'd like.

https://www.facebook.com/xpologistics/

Apparently they did a townhall yesterday? How do I watch them?

Hello! It's your LTL employees.. Did you forget about us?

Yeah, good point. Communication in XPO has been inconsistent. Would be nice if more people at XPO LTL were plugged into what XPO is doing. I don't know of anyone that knew anything about a town hall meeting. And likely the questions asked and answered had nothing to do with XPO LTL. Anyone with knowledge otherwise should spread the word.

Yeah, good point. Communication in XPO has been inconsistent. Would be nice if more people at XPO LTL were plugged into what XPO is doing. I don't know of anyone that knew anything about a town hall meeting. And likely the questions asked and answered had nothing to do with XPO LTL. Anyone with knowledge otherwise should spread the word.
I sure most if not all these town hall meeting a setup. I believe Brad doesn't have the balls to come out and hear what the ltl driver think. All he cares about is finding another way to screw the customer

I sure most if not all these town hall meeting a setup. I believe Brad doesn't have the balls to come out and hear what the ltl driver think. All he cares about is finding another way to screw the customer

I don't think he cares what we think. He's all about technology and driverless trucks. I think he want's rid of us as soon as possible.