SAIA | Still slow?

Is it picking up because of last week's bad weather slowed things and we just playing catch up or things really picking up cause spring time is near

I'm 2 mos. in with the company, and the last 4 wks or so I've been getting atleast 2800 miles a week, 3600 my best week ( they got the butter from the duck that week) no complaints on my part. I think I may have made the right choice in coming on board, not just from the work I've been getting but the company in general,well managed compared to the last 2 places I've worked, and most definitely the people....REAL GOOD people. Thanks to all out there who helped me make my choice.

I should switch to line haul. Seems like that is the only logical answer to dealing with my TM. I have retained an attorney, and have been advised to keep my nose clean while he works on it.

Hoping to get over 3000 miles for the 1st time this week. Sitting at 1800 so my chances are pretty good if the frieght stays steady. Fingers crossed!

Easter holiday slowed us down but it looks to be steadily picking up.

Curious to see just how busy it gets this yr.

I should switch to line haul. Seems like that is the only logical answer to dealing with my TM. I have retained an attorney, and have been advised to keep my nose clean while he works on it.

you will not win with an attorney. I know for a fact they will terminate you.

Well that's no longer a problem. I have resigned my position at Saia and started my new position. We will be moving forward with our lawsuit, but I have been advised that Saia won't let it see the courtroom, and will try to settle. We shall see.

Well that's no longer a problem. I have resigned my position at Saia and started my new position. We will be moving forward with our lawsuit, but I have been advised that Saia won't let it see the courtroom, and will try to settle. We shall see.
I hope you hit the lottery.