Still tons of Mangement at Auburn

Discussion in 'Oak Harbor' started by livlly909, Dec 6, 2008.

1. livlly909

livlly909 Friendly Trucker

I wonder how they pass the time. I mean, there isn't anything for them to do since the bill count is so low.

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot! They go to lunch at Applebee's for 3 hours!!

:biglaugh:

2. truckchick1

truckchick1 Active Member

hasn't than been their past practice, 3 managment for each teamster?:Poke::Poke:

3. Kiddriver

Kiddriver Member

Dad and I talk to a receiver at JC Pennys. He went to a garage sale she had at her home. He was surprized to see her. She was told "Do not use Oak Harbor Freight" She called the terminal to ask what happened She was rudely treated and told to take it up with UPS Freight. Then she gave us some tidbits about the drivers. She gave one some crap about crossing a picket line. She told the guy ***** always get the shaft in a strike. The Kidd

4. truckchick1

Well it is good to see that JC Penneys has a conscience and will not use a carrier who violates labor laws.

5. truckchick1

My other post shows that Jc is gone. How many more will it take?

6. truckchick1

With all of the layoffs how much management is left?

7. truckchick1

Well - head mechanic gone -

Another one bites the dust, another one gone, another one gone.

8. livlly909

So there's a pool going on to see who will be axed next. Anyone have any thoughts??

9. Kiddriver

Kiddriver Member

The non teamster boys down at the montabello terminal are feeling the pinch. Yippie:clap: Check out you tube 10% pay cut to all the workers except the $cabs that crossed the picket line. Oh ya ahhhh... thats because they are $cab teamsters that were working under a union contract, but they still don't see the light. I cant wait to see who gets the axe next. I will bet that not one of the VP's took a pay cut! OHFL is a train wreck and has become a company that is the rendering truck freight company, they keep stinking up the road. Don't put any fork holes in your freight when you deliver it to the rendering plant:hysterical:

10. truckchick1

Kid you are having a hard time staying out of trouble. I think a little time in the timeout chair is in order.

11. livlly909

I personally think Diane G. will be cut next. I mean, what's the use for an office manager? They have David S. That's about all he's good for.....Excel speadsheets.

12. truckchick1

If they are laying off 40% of there work force lets see how fast the top buck employees start to fall.

13. Kiddriver

Kiddriver Member

Amen Sister!

14. mrbg7698

mrbg7698 Member

Unless you are a certain portland dispatcher. Then you go to the sextant bar for a couple of hours to get rid of the shakes.

15. foster1662

foster1662 Member

So very true:clap:
    Walking around looking sick smelling like a ashtray while stuffing Altoids in his mouth. Sitting there in a disiplinary meeting with Matt the Terminal Mgr next to him with a open box of Altoids on the table, and Matt didn't have a clue or didn't want to deal with it.:whistling:

16. truckchick1

We are all aware of this so why aren't the VP gods or their spys. They are so hell bent getting rid of the union but they allow this out of their management? Go to lunch. have several cocktails and then go back and try to make sense out of the vodka cloud. No wonder drivers felt like they were driving in circles.