Holland | Still waiting for a full accounting

JimJoe (jj) said:
Not trying to be negative but you are asking questions that NO ONE IS GOING TO ANSWER HONESTLY.

That is just like asking the people who shot HOFFA PLEASE TURN YOURSELF IN, the FBI is still looking. It is not going to happen.
I disagree with you on this. I'm not implying that anyone did anything illegal. But it is hard to believe that a midlevel organizer would plan in advance & call a strike with out the knowledge & approval of the President & Freight Director of the IBT.

There are rumors on the street supposedly by people with firsthand knowledge of how things went down. And they tell a different story, but like I said they are only rumors right now.

If Hoffa & Johnson didn't kown about the strike, then at best they were asleep at the wheel.

If they were not running for reelection then it would probably just be rehashing old news.

But they are running for reelection on their record of achievements. And this makes them fair game on their past performance.

As to my questions on how the Warn suit went down , that is not old news. We just got the checks last week.

As to the people that find my questions boring , they are intitled to their opinion, but so am I.

i'd call the lawyer first thing monday if i were you. the checks went out over a week ago. did you check the elegibile list? did you get the letter months ago with the estimated amount??