Stinkin snow!!!!

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
Ahh, the bad weather in Oklahoma, how I enjoy it, everything was going fine, slow, but fine, I had a delivery to OSU medical center downtown Tulsa, I left St. John hospital and proceeded west on 15th street, made a right on Denver and then a left on 11th street, caught the light, then I caught hell, I got no traction, its only a slight incline, I was stuck, long story short, I had to get a tow, through the intersection and up the hill, that got me where I needed to be, 2 hours later, I am delivering OSU medical center, I had to use my 16 hour exception and I can't come in untill 0100.

That reminds me I need to eat my hamburger and get to bed!

Later,

GT

Ahh, the bad weather in Oklahoma, how I enjoy it, everything was going fine, slow, but fine, I had a delivery to OSU medical center downtown Tulsa, I left St. John hospital and proceeded west on 15th street, made a right on Denver and then a left on 11th street, caught the light, then I caught hell, I got no traction, its only a slight incline, I was stuck, long story short, I had to get a tow, through the intersection and up the hill, that got me where I needed to be, 2 hours later, I am delivering OSU medical center, I had to use my 16 hour exception and I can't come in untill 0100.

That reminds me I need to eat my hamburger and get to bed!

Later,

GT

Its a bummer and we have been getting here the last week. In fact, we're gonna be getting 6" tonight. Stay safe.......