Yellow | Stock going into the 4 dollar range

Open the doors on the new tractors they say Roadway, DOT numbers Roadway, free operating system is Raodway. Yellow was going out of business that’s why they bought Roadway. Yellow had bad ideas and still does don’t kid yourself. The Y and bad upper management is all that’s left of yellow, they ruined 2 good companies Holland and Rdwy to put the teamsters out of business, it was all a plan and will ending soon I’m prepared are you.

I would like to hear a more informed persons take on the difference in market cap between YRC and Old Dominion. At one point when I looked, the difference was in the range of $10.5 billion. That is an astounding difference. Obviously assets, debt, and lower labor expenses would explain some of that, but $10.5 bil is a whopping sum of money given that a driver shortage may ultimately favor companies that pay more, thus lowering future growth potential for companies that pay less.

Blue, these drivers don't realize we had a paid vacation most every day.
They cry about hard to get a day off, required to have so many tours and all that crap, we just called and said
mark me off a day or two.
Happy holidays
I remember monday was great half the drivers were missing easy tractor selection and assignment

I spent 10 great years with Ryder then Ryder/PIE then Ryder/PIE Nationwide. It was a great place to work at.

Agree, even my dog liked working there...

rxkwxRW.jpg

I worked the dock at PIE as a casual for about three months. Then they stopped calling me.