Yellow | Stock Grants Made Worthless ?

Off the top of my head I know one right now and I believe that's SiruisXm . I could look up more but footballs coming on in 20 minutes .

While there has been talk about a reverse split with SIRI from time to time they have not split their stock once, much less twice in the last 5 years.

SIRI Technical Analysis | Sirius XM Radio Inc. Stock - Yahoo! Finance

If I would have purchased $100K in SIRI 2 years ago today, it would now be worth $301,666.67
If I would have purchased $100K in YRCW(D) 2 years ago today, it would now be worth $201.22

Your grants are still the same pile of **** they are before and after any split/revesal before today and in the future and you can thank the IBT for it for not demanding any adjustments if another deal was made with the powers that be................THANKS JIMMY

bigtruk_us said:
I don't shed any tears over the stock grants.they were given to me.

They might have been given to you but i got mine in exchange for giving up various pay and benefits. Not that i thought it was a good deal anything but that was the agreement.

Here's just a short list of companies who have done reverse stock splits that are still around .
Palm , priceline.com ,Laboratory Corporation of America, Corrections Corporation of America , Brightpoint , Ciena , Sun Microsystems , American International Group (AIG) , Citigroup . There's allot more but I don't want to bore you with facts .
Some of these companies took gov bailout money to get righted again. Might make a difference in comeback if we hire William Shatner as spokes person.

Some of these companies took gov bailout money to get righted again. Might make a difference in comeback if we hire William Shatner as spokes person.

William Shatner couldn't even help them now! They need a conniving, wheelin and dealin Ferengi!

PS: Didn't Standard & Poor, Fitch and Moody's have to come out with a new, low rating just for yrc? -LTWS?

PS: Didn't Standard & Poor, Fitch and Moody's have to come out with a new, low rating just for yrc? -LTWS?
As a matter of fact they did and would you believe they call it the YRC? Then there's the YRC ++ and the YRC--

William Shatner couldn't even help them now! They need a conniving, wheelin and dealin Ferengi!

Yea, your right. Shatner has that "prime directive" thing to deal with.
Faringe don't recognize that.
Good call.

And you really thought your yes or no.vote for paycuts and etc..mattered?that's why I feel the warrants and stock options were given to me.does the deal seem fraudulent..yep.we are used for credit from a lender

Here it is in black and white

The Fidelity account which YRC granted thousands of shares to "YOU" starting in 2-12-2009 has been wiped out by the 2 reverse splits this past year.

Read it and weep!

Last edited by a moderator: