Holland | Stock hemorrhaging

Griz

TB Veteran
Credits
Who would have thought the regionals down quarter would cause the stock crash?
Any guesses with one of the three companies they were referring too the conference call were struggling.

Any guesses with one of the three companies they were referring too the conference call were struggling.
It is the one out west they are just pissed off like the rest of us and said fudge it & shut er down we don't care anymore !!

It had to be us they were talking about. Investors kept asking if they had driver shortages under control they half ass said yes and what's the reasoning for shortages and they answer with drivers retiring. Horse ::shit:: they didn't want to admit its the low compensation packages. With all the empty runs going out on sundays just to move normal freight volumes kill O/R every time. Now in 14 when we couldn't keep up the extra freight justified the extra empty miles.

It had to be us they were talking about. Investors kept asking if they had driver shortages under control they half ass said yes and what's the reasoning for shortages and they answer with drivers retiring. Horse :::shit::: they didn't want to admit its the low compensation packages. With all the empty runs going out on sundays just to move normal freight volumes kill O/R every time. Now in 14 when we couldn't keep up the extra freight justified the extra empty miles.
Driver Shortage's will be the death of Holland period ...................................

Driver Shortage's will be the death caof Holland period ...................................
I hate to say it partner, but I see a company called JR Cartage pulling Holland trailers around the suburbs daily doing p and d work....most companies I talk to daily right now all say they are slow and some say not all their bottom guys are even working everyday.

I hate to say it partner, but I see a company called JR Cartage pulling Holland trailers around the suburbs daily doing p and d work....most companies I talk to daily right now all say they are slow and some say not all their bottom guys are even working everyday.
Yep , we have 2 to 5 Cartage Straight trucks daily moving freight because nobody will apply and more guys Quitting and Retiring Jan. 2017 , they have had enough of these 60 plus hour weeks and no pension and low pay and lost weeks vacation time !!!:apologetic: