Yellow | Stock Price

Someone tell me what happens when the stock falls to (0). This is starting to look alot like CF to me.

If you think this is like CF then there is no reason anyone should try and explain anything to you because you obvioulsy have NO clue about anything.

Someone tell me what happens when the stock falls to (0). This is starting to look alot like CF to me.

the gates will be chained so when it gets to ten cents go ahead and clear your locker out and get your personal belongings........goodluck brothers......:TR10driving03:

most of the cf guys were home and got a pre-recorded message. They didnt have to see the gates closed that was my point, CF kept telling them were going to make it! Same a YRC is.

most of the cf guys were home and got a pre-recorded message. They didnt have to see the gates closed that was my point, CF kept telling them were going to make it! Same a YRC is.

I wonder how much more the freight world is informed with the internet as compared to 5+ years after the fall of CF? When did "Trucking Boards" get its start?

once yrcw falls below one buck and if it stays below one buck for 30 days then it will be delisted from the nasdq and will become a penny stock.......hope that doesnt happen,:popcorn: but all i can say is to be ready and have emergency funds ready......good luck to all.......:popcorn:

I wonder how much more the freight world is informed with the internet as compared to 5+ years after the fall of CF? When did "Trucking Boards" get its start?

oficially we started 12/05/99 we bought the domain and were Truckingboards aug 2002 when CF went under , matter of fact that was the day we locked up the shared server we were on and were asked to find a new home... we got 17k + page views that day which was unheard of then and blew us out of the water... we consistantly get over 50k page views everyday here now.
here is what Truckingboards looked like in 2002
http://web.archive.org/web/20021215191221/www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/index.php

once yrcw falls below one buck and if it stays below one buck for 30 days then it will be delisted from the nasdq and will become a penny stock.......hope that doesnt happen,:popcorn: but all i can say is to be ready and have emergency funds ready......good luck to all.......:popcorn:

Thats what i was wondering.. What emergency funds?? Its already been slow and i have 10 years seniority. Just told us in KC last night plan on Jan and Feb making half of normal earnings even with layoffs. Volume projected be be the lowest in history of company. Same with driver in Chicago. He was told the same.

oficially we started 12/05/99 we bought the domain and were Truckingboards aug 2002 when CF went under , matter of fact that was the day we locked up the shared server we were on and were asked to find a new home... we got 17k + page views that day which was unheard of then and blew us out of the water... we consistantly get over 50k page views everyday here now.
here is what Truckingboards looked like in 2002
Truckingboards.com Forums - powered by vBulletin

Gee Boss...a trip down memory lane......Kennesaw Kid's Korner.....KK.....:hysterical:

Jeff, I remember being on the old boards with the FreighHauler before you, and coming along for the ride. It's Been Fantastic What You've done!!!!!!!! No one could have possibly outdone you!!!!!! Congratulations to The BOSS!

I remember you asking (on the watering hole) "Do you guys sense a need to invent a forum called Politics?" Eventually, Shifterknob took exception to my comments, and Red Racer invented Jimmy's World. You've been stuck with me ever since!

Now, back to the topic: I see exactly the same things happening here that happened at Preston and CF. And that ain't good... Especially CF; both had bad economies pulling at their weaknesses, too much debt, and arrogance of people that just knew they couldn't fail.........nobody told the customers or stock market to be impressed.......

Thats what i was wondering.. What emergency funds?? Its already been slow and i have 10 years seniority. Just told us in KC last night plan on Jan and Feb making half of normal earnings even with layoffs. Volume projected be be the lowest in history of company. Same with driver in Chicago. He was told the same.

Thank you!!....and thank you for the website and forum for all to discuss!!

:beerchug:

KK,
No I did not, busy day!

Gee Boss...a trip down memory lane......Kennesaw Kid's Korner.....KK.....:hysterical:

We are getting old

Jimmy G wrote.....Jeff, I remember being on the old boards with the FreighHauler before you, and coming along for the ride. It's Been Fantastic What You've done!!!!!!!! No one could have possibly outdone you!!!!!! Congratulations to The BOSS!

I remember you asking (on the watering hole) "Do you guys sense a need to invent a forum called Politics?" Eventually, Shifterknob took exception to my comments, and Red Racer invented Jimmy's World. You've been stuck with me ever since!

Now, back to the topic: I see exactly the same things happening here that happened at Preston and CF. And that ain't good... Especially CF; both had bad economies pulling at their weaknesses, too much debt, and arrogance of people that just knew they couldn't fail.........nobody told the customers or stock market to be impressed....... [/quote]
Oh we have had a bunch over the years, gained a bunch of friends, lost a few along the way.... sounds a lot like life huh?

MontanaNY wrote .........Thank you!!....and thank you for the website and forum for all to discuss!!
Thanks for being here

At CF, we were told that we would close for the Labor Day holiday. Open back up at 2200 on Monday night. At that point, a majority of us saw it coming, but it still came as a shock when the recorded messasge was heard.

As early as 0800 on Sep 2, 2002, posters on Yahoo! were getting the message. What a miserable Labor Day!

At CF, we were told that we would close for the Labor Day holiday. Open back up at 2200 on Monday night. At that point, a majority of us saw it coming, but it still came as a shock when the recorded messasge was heard.

As early as 0800 on Sep 2, 2002, posters on Yahoo! were getting the message. What a miserable Labor Day!

Hopefully, we'll all have a better Thanksgiving!

(but the stock prices are about the same)

You guys are not alone. I think Ford closed at 1.26 ..... I never thought I would see that