Holland | Stock watch

Griz

TB Veteran
Credits
Stock is on a steady incline. I have read most of the analyst reports complaining about lagging revenues,economy and ect. So can anybody explain this sudden up-turn or could the rumors finally be coming true? Or, in my opinion, YRCW has and is re-shaping the core carriers and is meeting the stockholders approval. (maybe wishfull thinking) Its kind of scary to think they have to sell or shut someone or something down to get a rise out of the stockholders. GRIZZ

stock-rise

Stock is on a steady incline. I have read most of the analyst reports complaining about lagging revenues,economy and ect. So can anybody explain this sudden up-turn or could the rumors finally be coming true? Or, in my opinion, YRCW has and is re-shaping the core carriers and is meeting the stockholders approval. (maybe wishfull thinking) Its kind of scary to think they have to sell or shut someone or something down to get a rise out of the stockholders. GRIZZ
yea your gonna drive to work one day and gates gonna be locked.Thats the hard truth about this business,here in nor-cal we have redeway,rwy,yellow,oh yea i ferrgot theres two redeways now because we just took over bwy,its a cluster####here!

Sac hang in there. We went through the same thing with Dugan in Memphis. They had a desent sized operation here. There is a reason these companies went under. You'll see a large portion of the non-profitable frt go away. Good men are hard to find, and slackers will find their way out. Retaining that low O/R is going to be tough. How else do you turn frt operating at 110 to profit? Got me on that one. Oh yeah, is your union? Are they conveying certain direction for you guys? We here nothing out here, except from Dallas.

Hangin in there..............

Sac hang in there. We went through the same thing with Dugan in Memphis. They had a desent sized operation here. There is a reason these companies went under. You'll see a large portion of the non-profitable frt go away. Good men are hard to find, and slackers will find their way out. Retaining that low O/R is going to be tough. How else do you turn frt operating at 110 to profit? Got me on that one. Oh yeah, is your union? Are they conveying certain direction for you guys? We here nothing out here, except from Dallas.
yea were hangin in there,its tough when your used to 50hrs a week,& then without warning you go to 40hrs a week.You spend what you make;know what i mean?