ODFL | Stockton votes for possible union

I never complain about the job itself. I’ve read where many on here feel p&d lack the OT they should get and there part of the team,but are you ok with those guys not receiving there fair share?
We get our fair share. We make more than the bulk of the other ltl's including where you work by over $5 an hour. I'm 100% finished with this conversation and thread. Have a good day and let's agree to disagree.

Let Stockton vote in the union...then ask them guys over at FEDEX Freight how it worked out for them? seems they are all trying to decertify the vote now because nothing has happened since they voted for the Union. OD is not stupid, they are going to run things the way they want to and if your not happy with that then you are free to leave. Seems like everytime we get a good raise, the other non,s get close to the same. I always tell my friends at FEDEX get ready for another raise because we just got a decent one and BINGO they get just about the same. OD knows the only thing that seperates LTL,s from each other is SERVICE so they do their best to seperate us from the others. IS it perfect...No but at least were not using PT and rail and making line haus drivers dock workers. They still have the IDEA that drivers are drivers and dock is dock

:shhit::shhit::shhit::shhit::shhit::shhit::shhit::thread::thread::thread::thread::thread::thread:Now lets drink some :heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::fingure::fingure::crybaby::crybaby::violin::violin:

Ya know, I think we should vote union, because I want to drive crappy equipment, a you against me attitude, complain all the time, work for a company that is always looking for a hand out to keep the doors open, work with "brothers" that are ******* and will threaten your family (ya know ones that cant fight back, that's who ******* go after) if you dare to take care of your family and have to always convince others that the union way is the way (if it was that good then all would be joining). Who do I contact to get a vote going?

Lmao! Ya just like ups and Abf. I don’t want to make $30 plus and hour and time an half after eight hours. And have free insurance for my family and I and a pension to retire on. Ya srew that union.
Keep drinking the OD kool aid.

T0uIHG1.jpg

I wanted to be finished with this thread, but along came this guy. First off ABF makes less than $25hr, second your pension fund is dying and you are merely on here to help fund it by trying to get us to join, and third I'll take the $5 an hour extra and pay for my own health care. Are things perfect, no. Is it normal to want more, yes. The question is, what could the union do for us? I see nothing that we could gain. Good luck on your quest to gain members. Try the Saia page, I heard they are miserable over there.

Lmao! Ya just like ups and Abf. I don’t want to make $30 plus and hour and time an half after eight hours. And have free insurance for my family and I and a pension to retire on. Ya srew that union.
Why are you guys so hell bent on bad mouthing a company you don't want to work for? What is it about non union that scares you so much? We get told by you guys all the time that you set the standard and how great you are, but you spend more time on our forum then your own. I don't want your job nor do I want to tell you you shouldn't be union. Why can't you show the same respect to us?

Imagine this green, :heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid:green green green, OD green that is. Man I like drinking this, do you want some? We could use some good drivers over here. Trust me its good, I have been union and I know it is not for me, I will assume you have never worked for OD so your talking out your :eck13: about OD cause you don't know :shhit: about OD. But I am sure you know someone who knows someone who doesn't like it. :fingure: But I love you "brother"..... In all honesty I wave and respect all LTL drivers, not my issue if you don't return the favor. Now maybe we can all :crybaby: together play our :violin: with some cheese and then we can get in :1sm364jumpbed: and make up? You :crybaby: about needing more members and I will :crybaby: about no OT, new trucks, mostly good management, good shops, good pay, benefits that I have to pay for:crybaby:, but I am happy at OD. One more time :thread::victorious:

Why are you guys so hell bent on bad mouthing a company you don't want to work for? What is it about non union that scares you so much? We get told by you guys all the time that you set the standard and how great you are, but you spend more time on our forum then your own. I don't want your job nor do I want to tell you you shouldn't be union. Why can't you show the same respect to us?

Don't waste your time, I did and then they make excuses for violence. Explains it all.