TForce | Stop all the fussing....

volfan

TB Lurker
Credits
Look guys if you are happy the way things are then dont worry.If you are unhappy then sign a card and take it to the next level...
whatever you decide to do make sure you got numbers...
If you poll all the guys in your barn and 70% say they want it.usually that number will drop when it comes time to vote.For one reason or another people change thier minds.(which you are free to do) Then you will have some problems.(look down in the ups drivers forum about the fed-ex corp retaliating on contractors for voting the union in)
good luck in whatever you decide to do. You need to stop all the fussing and name calling, we are all men here and we need to stop acting like children..
I have worked both sides of the fence and I prefer the union side.I quite USF Holland and now work at UPS and really enjoy it. I hate the fact that at a stop a UPS Freight driver wont speak to me because of this union divide.We are all in the same UPS family and we should be happy we belong to a great company.....

volfan said:
Look guys if you are happy the way things are then dont worry.If you are unhappy then sign a card and take it to the next level...
whatever you decide to do make sure you got numbers...
If you poll all the guys in your barn and 70% say they want it.usually that number will drop when it comes time to vote.For one reason or another people change thier minds.(which you are free to do) Then you will have some problems.(look down in the ups drivers forum about the fed-ex corp retaliating on contractors for voting the union in)
good luck in whatever you decide to do. You need to stop all the fussing and name calling, we are all men here and we need to stop acting like children..
I have worked both sides of the fence and I prefer the union side.I quite USF Holland and now work at UPS and really enjoy it. I hate the fact that at a stop a UPS Freight driver wont speak to me because of this union divide.We are all in the same UPS family and we should be happy we belong to a great company.....

I will gladly give you a ration of crap over your brown shirts and how our trucks are prettier than yours. And would expect no less from you....