Stop and Frisk/Big Brother

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ABFer, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Come on Jimmy. You can't possibly think that Trump will even touch the 2nd Amendment, do you?
    And it surely won't get any support from his followers. Trump is temporary, the 2nd Amendment is long term.

2. Northern Flash

I think that every one of them could have been avoided had they followed instructions. Each time the sad ending is caused by them not following commands.
    Then just throw a gun into the mix and they are leaving the police with no choice.

3. Apostolic

Apostolic Super Moderator Staff Member

Northern Flash just doesn't make any sense to me why the media wouldn't put much if any emphasis on the reason for the police to loose their tempers,is the resistance to instructions?

4. Northern Flash

The media refuses to report any truth on issues nowadays. They are predominantly Democrat, and the Dems pray on victims and spew victimhood to win elections, so the media is just doing their part to help their political party. If the media told the truth, these thugs couldn't be portrayed as victims.

Apostolic likes this.
  5. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Do you mean as outlined in this educational video?

Rastus likes this.
  6. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Trump will break you open like a shotgun
    [​IMG]

7. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Well....at least I know "exactly" why you despise me and feel you've been victimized.......but it's only truth to say you are "thin skinned".....sorry to offend you...but it is true....
    He never gives up....lol....

Don't you think we should move past the petty hatred?.... I do... I'm big enough to just let bygones be bygones....and agree to disagree......aren't you? You'll feel better..

Guess not...... To bad..... I could say something to your statement.....but it wouldn't help the situation or suddenly get you to be reasonable.....so I'll just leave it alone..

Enjoy your day Flash!....

8. pilot87

(back on topic)

The media should bring out the fact of police abuse and brutality......but they should also bring out the situations where police officers have done great things to help people....and have gone above just "doing their duty".. . That would help things......

That's probably true....

9. Northern Flash

Your assumptions, accusations, and predictions about Trump will never hold a candle to the facts, details, and corruption that Hillary has been involved in.

10. pilot87

It's become a propaganda machine...

It works to.... Both parties play that game..... Both use media to shape the opinions of the public..... Some want to portray that all police are rouge killers.....and to portray all the victims of police shootings are just innocent darlings....and others want to portray that all victims of police shootings or beatings are all thugs....and police are never at fault....while the truth is, neither is totally true..... An example of how propaganda works...

There is truth to that statement...... I'd only add : if the media only told the "complete" truth....

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  11. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

I love meaningful solutions.

12. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I think that you just love that video.

Rastus likes this.