Stop and Frisk/Big Brother

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ABFer, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

How'd you like to be the guy that had to stop and frisk Hillary? :9529::9529::9529:

pilot87 likes this.
  2. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Or Bill, for that matter....lol... Maybe the Police Union will lobby for higher pay for the "friskers".....

3. pilot87

That is very true.....the point of "gun control" isn't about an inanimate object not being able to kill.....but controlling whose hands they fall into..... Personally I think we've reached a saturation point with guns available in society...... We have accepted that gun ownership is a right....and as such...we just have accept that gun violence is just part and parcel of that.... . There are other things that contribute to the culture of crime that encourages a lifestyle that involves gun violence....solutions would take generations to ovecome the present and past issues that have lead us to the point we are at.... Gun confiscation isn't possible.....nor does it address the issues that lead to the violent culture we seem to be immersed in.....

Magoo likes this.
  4. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

I can't imagine living in a society where I could be stopped and frisked.
    I would feel violated like I had just been robbed.
    Stop the b.s. Political correctness in this country.I truly love many black men
    but everyone knows the brothers are reaping havoc on our society.
    Every single disgusting county or inner city in America that has terrible violent
    crime statistics has a common denominator. Every single person on here knows it, every single member of law enforcement know it and every single black man knows it.
    But political correctness keeps us from addressing a huge problem in the U.S.

I.M.O. gangs should be viewed as terrorists. We could eliminate them yet they sit in our high schools with their red or blue bandanas on.Dont stop and frisk me, snatch them bastards up and give them a choice of an intensive military training academy that teaches them to love our country and be willing to fight for it or go to prison for 25 years.Lots more could be done to stop the b.s.

I would fight to my death, a fascist government that stopped and frisked me for no reason.
    It's against everything that being an American citizen stands for.

5. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

So goes a land where the criminal is a victim and a victim is a criminal..

6. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

You will fight against it, but will vote for the guy who wants to bring it back.
    There is a way to avoid that fight.

7. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

If 90% of violent inner city crimes are committed by blacks and as a law enforcement officer you are told it is racial profiling by targeting blacks in inner city crimes....
    then we have our hands tied and are doomed as to solving the problem.
    Hillary will only make it worse.

Big Dave likes this.
  8. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Let kill each other.

9. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

You make some great points..... The problem is that we currently have a govt. that is importing more terrorists and criminals, so the problem is getting worse.
    Look at our societal changes just over the last eight years.

10. Northern Flash

The criminals hail from one of our politically protected classes, so the truth can't be addressed. The Dems have deemed them victims for their voting base purposes, therefore they hide the reality.

11. Northern Flash

If Hillary wins, I recommend all unwanted guns be dropped off within the inner city limits. Let them thin their own herd.

12. pilot87

I agree.....but under the right conditions and circumstance it could happen..... We seem to be "ripe" for such things to happen.....

You are correct in that black on black crime, especially within the inner city poor neighborhoods, is out of control.... Now having said that, there is plenty of crimes and gangs that are cacausion.... and targeting blacks primarily would be discriminatory....not b.s "political correctness"...
    Another type of crime that is very damaging to society is white collar crime....which gets very little attention...... I understand the problem with black on black crime and inner city gangs.....but that is just a part of an overall larger picture that dictates a broader approach than just focusing on inner city crime....
    That's true of most inner city crime.......but white collar crime and corruption should be investigated with the same vigor ....... I'm not disagreeing with the point you make.....just pointing out other types of crime is also very harmful to society.....but doesn't get the same attention...
    I agree....100 percent.....terrorism isn't limited to people who blow things up with bombs.....crimes, including murder, committed by gang members...regardless if color, should be prosecuted as the sterotypical terrorist...meaning far more serious con

I'm not sure training them to military standards is a good idea....maybe some could be screened for thst training....but not all...or even most....just my opinion....

Good ideas.....and yes...more could be done....

Yes ....exactly!

falconfan likes this.
  13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Put him on ignore. Let him ramble to no one.

14. Magoo

I agree with much of what you say here with exception that gun confiscation isn't possible. It is not probable for now but it is possible.Remember they did it in Australia which is a country a lot like ours.

15. Magoo

We have to get over identifying people by race first. Police need to go after criminals not people of the same race as the suspect.
    I would guess that over 90% of White collar crime is committed by middle class and above Whites.
    But the Police should not roust all the middle class Whites found in the neighborhood.
    They should not harass and violate you should they?

The simple test is if you would not like it applied to yourself then don't allow it done to others.
    (OMG thats practically biblical)

pilot87 likes this.
  16. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I agree with that and if I was a frequent flyer I would be more than just willing to submit in any way that I had to to get myself a fastrack lane for boarding so I could show up at the apt. 1 hr before my flight time. As an incentive for me and others to submit it would be awesome if they could also fast track my luggage to a specified location upon arrival at my destination airport.

Magoo likes this.
  17. pilot87

If someone can't defend their positions....hiding from me only shows that they acknowledge that as a fact......
    There wasn't anything in my posts that rose to being called some vicious "personal attacks"..... It's not my fault for someone's thin skin..regardless of who they are......... I only expressed opinion based on his posts..... But anyway..... I think we have both moved on.... Flash, this post in no way is meant as a provacation........ Tell your buddy here to let it rest.......

18. Magoo

Just buy your own plane and forget about all that waiting business.

pilot87 and ABFer like this.
  19. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I just keep scrolling when certain names come up...

20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The scary part is, if it's done- it'll be by 'The Law and Order' Prez. Congress would stand against Hillary. They'll go along more on tight gun laws with Trump because they won't see it coming

Magoo likes this.