FedEx Freight | Stop Complaining

I_like_2_via

TB Lurker
Credits
I never seen so many drivers complain about nothing. We work at the greatest ltl company probably in the world. Is it perfect, no but what is? Your making 60 70k in the city and 75 to 120k on the road. Why are you complaining? Your making more than most college grads to drive a truck. It ain't hard. I think the avg truck driver in America makes like 45k and is never home. Stop whining.

Sounds like a post from a member of management. Second thought, judging by grammar and punctuation I can confirm this is a red coat. Take that lithium tablet you bi polar angry little man.

I never seen so many drivers complain about nothing. We work at the greatest ltl company probably in the world. Is it perfect, no but what is? Your making 60 70k in the city and 75 to 120k on the road. Why are you complaining? Your making more than most college grads to drive a truck. It ain't hard. I think the avg truck driver in America makes like 45k and is never home. Stop whining.

Come on now..that may be true for some drivers, the ones getting ample OT. But the average is not that much. Even drivers at top pay and the raise are 5k short of 60K a year. Not to mention the several thousands taken for the benefits like health insurance and the like. It is much less than the numbers you claim.

If guys are making 70k city good for them, but I hope the guys under them are getting a whole 40 hours a week.

Come on now..that may be true for some drivers, the ones getting ample OT. But the average is not that much. Even drivers at top pay and the raise are 5k short of 60K a year. Not to mention the several thousands taken for the benefits like health insurance and the like. It is much less than the numbers you claim.

If guys are making 70k city good for them, but I hope the guys under them are getting a whole 40 hours a week.
If you can't pull 60 in the city you doing something wrong. That's a 44 hour week. If you can't get that where you are I'd transfer.