SAIA | Strange but true ???

RIPDavey28

TB Lurker
Credits
Can anyone out there confirm that there was Jiffy peanut butter? Now I know this may be old news and not the usual disgruntled driver info but it’s new to me and my mind is blown. I would have bet the house on it. Or is there really anybody out there?? :1904:

Yeah I remember the popcorn, you shock it on the stove until your arm fell off but I could of sworn there was a Jiffy peanut butter. No ? My daughter and I went round and round over this.

No Jiffy peanut butter to my knowledge. Just Jif. Probably just a nickname. As most know I have plenty of nicknames. My wife calls one of my body parts “Little Smokey.” He’s a bit nuttier.

You guys are a real hoot!!! Like I tell the Ole Lady it doesn’t matter about the size. It’s all about how you work it. She just laughs and says he’s just the little engine that thinks he can. It’s all in good fun. I always mess with her about those perky things on her chest that are starting to sag a bit. She usually shuts up and walks away. It’s just our thing. That’s how we show our love. We love agitating each other.