Strange Dreams

Road Dust

Mrs Ricky Ricardo
Credits
Last night I dreamed I was in a very busy hospital, and someone had determined that I was dead. I was somehow aware of what was going on even though I was not supposed to be alive. I was lying in a huge plastic container and had been sliced into three sections to prepare my body for an autopsy. Someone noticed that I appeared to still be alive and everyone began piecing my body back together as quickly as possible. They were saying that my parts would fuse back together in time. Although I was supposed to be barely alive, I was not breathing, and they were attempting to get me to breathe, much like slapping a baby's behind at birth. I was in a chair and someone pulled the chair back, like I was falling backwards, and I took a deep breath of air. I was alive! Suddenly all my family was there, and I was being taken care of by hospital doctors and nurses. I felt really sore and it was hard for me to move, but I was happy to be alive.

After I woke up, my entire body felt extremely sore and it was hard for me to move, as if the dream had been real.

Anyone else ever have crazy dreams?

i get nightmares many times, nights or daytime sleeping periods.

sometimes, they are so vivid, i wake up in a sweat.

sometimes, they are so insane, i cannot wake up and it's like "Ground Hog Day"...

i can only remember them for a short time, cuz at my age, memory is in short supply..

but when (not if) i have another one, i'll be back here in the AM to post it...

i sure do hope though, it's not the re-occurring one where i am out of money, but i had my back waxed, and they stick the hair right back, on my back...

I get strange dreams about an ex-GF all the time, and this is a woman I dated 20 years ago. But the dreams weren't about then. They were based on now, 20 years after we broke up. We haven't talked to each other since, which made the dream stranger. But that's not the best part......

A few days ago, I dreamt of her again, and this time I remembered her name. I caught up with her on Facebook, and sent her a friend request. We sent messages back and forth, catching up on times. Finally I brought up the dreams. Coincidently, she's been having similar dreams. There's no chance of a revival, as for one I don't care for this woman in that manner, I'm married, and she's gay. I just though it was extremely weird that both of us were having the same dreams about being in a partnership, 20 years after we stopped talking to each other.

I get strange dreams about an ex-GF all the time, and this is a woman I dated 20 years ago. But the dreams weren't about then. They were based on now, 20 years after we broke up. We haven't talked to each other since, which made the dream stranger. But that's not the best part......

A few days ago, I dreamt of her again, and this time I remembered her name. I caught up with her on Facebook, and sent her a friend request. We sent messages back and forth, catching up on times. Finally I brought up the dreams. Coincidently, she's been having similar dreams. There's no chance of a revival, as for one I don't care for this woman in that manner, I'm married, and she's gay. I just though it was extremely weird that both of us were having the same dreams about being in a partnership, 20 years after we stopped talking to each other.
Dreams really are quite fascinating if one takes the time to think about, and will admit it. I have had some strange ones, and some terrifying ones (often), and I have had many that relate to something, or someone, in real life.

Dreams.

So much has been studied about our minds, our brains, our consciousness. Yet those who pretend to know have no clue.

So much we don't know about what is happening in probably the most important organ we have.

I took this stop-smoking medication for a little while called Chantix, when it first came out....you wanna talk about some vivid dreams...get a script of that stuff..WOW!!

I took this stop-smoking medication for a little while called Chantix, when it first came out....you wanna talk about some vivid dreams...get a script of that stuff..WOW!!
I too experienced the most vivid (in color even) dreams while taking a prescription drug. One in particular I remember 13 years later.

It was an NFL game and one of the players on the sideline was holding an infant wrapped in a little blue blanket. One of the players on the field yelled at the guy to "throw him here" and they used the little baby for a football.

I too experienced the most vivid (in color even) dreams while taking a prescription drug. One in particular I remember 13 years later.

It was an NFL game and one of the players on the sideline was holding an infant wrapped in a little blue blanket. One of the players on the field yelled at the guy to "throw him here" and they used the little baby for a football.
I had to stop taking it after waking up with the wife in a headlock. I had just watched Rambo that night..lol

DOT has since banned it for CDL holders I guess

I usually have some great dreams of being retired, laying on a white sandy beach only to be ruined by me throwing my Alarm clock across the bedroom.

I usually have some great dreams of being retired, laying on a white sandy beach only to be ruined by me throwing my Alarm clock across the bedroom.
I'm on medical leave now for at least another 2-3 weeks and imagine how nice if it was forever but it's only a temporary reprieve. I try to be optimistic and tell myself it's only four more years.

Over the years both my Dad and brother have passed away. When they visit me in my dreams, it's always long ago memories of them and both are younger and look really well.

Over the years both my Dad and brother have passed away. When they visit me in my dreams, it's always long ago memories of them and both are younger and look really well.

My most memorable dream ever was the morning of the day my father died on June 13, 1993.

He was sitting on a wooden bench in an old railroad depot. He wore a gray wool suit that he owned in the 1950s and a brown leather suitcase with straps and brass buckles. There was a big, round clock on the wall behind him over an archway.

He said: "What's everybody waiting for? I'm ready to go."

When I got to the hospital a few hours later he had just died after being in a coma for several days, but I felt like I had seen him off.

My most memorable dream ever was the morning of the day my father died on June 13, 1993.

He was sitting on a wooden bench in an old railroad depot. He wore a gray wool suit that he owned in the 1950s and a brown leather suitcase with straps and brass buckles. There was a big, round clock on the wall behind him over an archway.

He said: "What's everybody waiting for? I'm ready to go."

When I got to the hospital a few hours later he had just died after being in a coma for several days, but I felt like I had seen him off.

I had the same type of dream. Gave me closer and made me feel good.

Dreams really are quite fascinating if one takes the time to think about, and will admit it. I have had some strange ones, and some terrifying ones (often), and I have had many that relate to something, or someone, in real life.

When we were talking the other night, we tried to figure out what might have triggered the dreams. I've dated literally hundreds of women, but only dreamt of this one in particular, besides my wife. We haven't figured it out, besides maybe there's some unforseen connection between us.

*edit*

I just figured it out. She was the first woman outside of my immediate family I said those 3 evil words too, and meant it.

Last edited by a moderator:

whaddya nuts or sumthing..??

you could have a 3 way with them....then, as most guys, seeing 2 gals together is great.>!!

send me her name and facebook information...i wanna have some dreams..!!!

whaddya nuts or sumthing..??

you could have a 3 way with them....then, as most guys, seeing 2 gals together is great.>!!

send me her name and facebook information...i wanna have some dreams..!!!

And then there is Pro1, who will always capitalize on a situation. ;)