Strangers move into man’s house, change locks and refuse to leave

Al, it's Oregon, a liberal craphole.

The same thing has happened all over the country.

A soldier who owns a home in Florida:

Squatters Move Into Soldier's Home and Refuse to Leave - Local news, weather, sports Savannah | WSAV On Your Side

I remember reading about others in recent years. People who are down on their luck or simply worthless scammers find vacant homes and move in, as if they own the place. The cops always say there is nothing they can do, but I disagree. If the squatters cannot produce a valid rental agreement or mortgage contract, they should be tossed out on their ears.

The same thing has happened all over the country.

A soldier who owns a home in Florida:

Squatters Move Into Soldier's Home and Refuse to Leave - Local news, weather, sports Savannah | WSAV On Your Side

I remember reading about others in recent years. People who are down on their luck or simply worthless scammers find vacant homes and move in, as if they own the place. The cops always say there is nothing they can do, but I disagree. If the squatters cannot produce a valid rental agreement or mortgage contract, they should be tossed out on their ears.

Absolutely, what's next, I'm sitting on your Harley, now it's mine !

I know of a woman who had a rent house & the renters were several months behind & said she couldn't make them move. She removed the doors & said she would come back the next day & remove the windows. She said there was nothing they could do to keep her from removing the doors & windows for "Repair". The low life's left that day.

I know of a woman who had a rent house & the renters were several months behind & said she couldn't make them move. She removed the doors & said she would come back the next day & remove the windows. She said there was nothing they could do to keep her from removing the doors & windows for "Repair". The low life's left that day.

That's just awesome!