ABF | Strategies worked

Just wait until the other shoe drops and A.B.F. wins the lawsuit....then we will go to a 15% wage reduction to equal the playing field with yrc,plus all of the trash that goes with our new contract. Congrats to all the yes voters,you won. bty ....you just paid for the purchase of panther trucking but you just don't know it yet,but when you see more and more purchase transport trailers coming and going,,,,and you work less and less,,,,you will get it,
You can bet the lawsuit goes away now. That is how we will know we were sold out by Hoffa.

Scare Tactics, Hitting the small terminals with threats of closing and losing work, YRC buying ABF.. Less than 300 votes... what a shame... Sad day for Teamsters.. Hope Hoffa, Sweeton are proud.. ABF mgmnt are laughing hard at us now,, waiting for us to show up to work with tails between legs,, wait, they will be kicking when down now!!! And how about your gloating co-workers that voted Yes? Just what mgmnt wants, a divided Union!!! What strategy, it worked... Congrats Hoffa and Sweeton... Congrats on on the efforts here Men and Women/ Brothers/ Sisters...We tried..

It's a Sad day. Welcome to the YRC world.

I think I know why this contract was passed. TDU and the media made the difference in my mind. YRC has always been front page news and now UPS FREIGHT is to. TDU was very adamant about how bad the UPSF TA agreement was, and was very outspoken about turning it down. Anybody that visited the website was able to see this on the opening page, always the first article everyone seen. We at ABF didn't get the publicity that YRCW, AND UPSF received. I just don't know why TDU didn't get involved more with our fight. We needed media coverage, but all we got was how the company needed help. IBT, TDU, and the company sure played on the threat of a possible buyout.

This was only the first offer, there was no reason to accept this, but it was passed by the rank and file playing on their fear, now we have to be getting prepared for whatever may happen.

It depends on your interpretation of the meaning of the word 'warning'. If you see all warnings as a threat to your manhood then you may be intellectuality challenged as many on here are. Fortunately more then half of ABF teamsters have a high degree of intellect.

You keep making up screen names for the sole purpose of bashing abf teamsters. You have the intellect of rotted dog sheet and spine of an earthworm

It depends on your interpretation of the meaning of the word 'warning'. If you see all warnings as a threat to your manhood then you may be intellectuality challenged as many on here are. Fortunately more then half of ABF teamsters have a high degree of intellect.

Hi Bean,..............

How many times do they have to kick you out of this place????

I voted for him both times and I'm not ashamed of it. Even at their worst the Dems are not as hard on working folks as the Repubs are.

Now ABF can go on a hiring spree to replace all the recent retires. Good luck ABF in finding anyone that would what to work under this garbage contract. Union LTL trucking is now on the fast track race to the bottom.

Only 2.5 union company's around, and you think were on top? Take A look around and you will see were no where near the top.

I voted for him both times and I'm not ashamed of it. Even at their worst the Dems are not as hard on working folks as the Repubs are.

Respectfully disagree. We don't need more taxes, we need a replacement for the tax code. We don't need obamacare, we need a system that actually works. This won't. What it will do is bankrupt insurance companies, slowing the almighty government to swoop in and replace it work single payer. The government produces nothing, all of its revenue comes from folks like you and I. I'm not a big fan of corporate greed, but we all need a place to work. What happens when it's not good business for companies to stay in business? We lose our jobs. If enough of us lose our jobs there won't be anyone left to take from to give to you or I. We don't need more government, we need the government to get out of the way and out of our lives.

Respectfully disagree. We don't need more taxes, we need a replacement for the tax code. We don't need obamacare, we need a system that actually works. This won't. What it will do is bankrupt insurance companies, slowing the almighty government to swoop in and replace it work single payer. The government produces nothing, all of its revenue comes from folks like you and I. I'm not a big fan of corporate greed, but we all need a place to work. What happens when it's not good business for companies to stay in business? We lose our jobs. If enough of us lose our jobs there won't be anyone left to take from to give to you or I. We don't need more government, we need the government to get out of the way and out of our lives.
I agree with a whooooole lot of what you say here but I haven't seen either party make those changes and it is my opinion that GW Bush ***** us for 8 long years for his benefit and the benefit of his buds. We have lost the American Dream. A dream that prospered and grew throughout the 50's and 60's and started to turn into a nightmare in the 70's and continues to become more of a nightmare every day. There is no plan and no intentions of any of them to change this. The only way it will change is when enough of us hit rock bottom and take a stand and when we reach that point it will not be pleasant.

I agree with a whooooole lot of what you say here but I haven't seen either party make those changes and it is my opinion that GW Bush ***** us for 8 long years for his benefit and the benefit of his buds. We have lost the American Dream. A dream that prospered and grew throughout the 50's and 60's and started to turn into a nightmare in the 70's and continues to become more of a nightmare every day. There is no plan and no intentions of any of them to change this. The only way it will change is when enough of us hit rock bottom and take a stand and when we reach that point it will not be pleasant.

I will also agree with you on most of what you said as well. I didn't agree with most of dubya's policies either. I miss Reagan. He was the president of my childhood and I always felt like when he spoke that everything was going to be all right. There's a ruling class in Washington and it extends to both sides of the political aisle. That's the problem. That's why I was a Herman Cain supporter. He was a conservative beholden to nobody. He knows how to turn a business around from the brink of failure and he's a supporter of the dismantling of the IRS.

Well my friend, it ain't that I want to be here. I was just waiting for the vote results. Now what else is there to say. The ABFer and a couple other creeps on here are just a number now near or at zero. The yrc-atm is sub zero. I had with sub zero teamsters like you, the ABFer and that slug at TOL lifer222.
Skull.gif
I had it with loser left wing moderators like R-14 and the whack-job at TOL lifer222

cool_gorilla.gif
____
imagesqtbnANd9GcSc46oJbZxMbLIQd8ciH.jpg

__________see ya!! :9529::fingure:

You aren't going anywhere. You are too mentally deranged and lack anything that resembles a life to stay away. Absolutely pathetic.

Well my friend, it ain't that I want to be here. I was just waiting for the vote results. Now what else is there to say. The ABFer and a couple other creeps on here are just a number now near or at zero. The yrc-atm is sub zero. I had with sub zero teamsters like you, the ABFer and that slug at TOL lifer222.
Skull.gif
I had it with loser left wing moderators like R-14 and the whack-job at TOL lifer222

cool_gorilla.gif
____
imagesqtbnANd9GcSc46oJbZxMbLIQd8ciH.jpg

__________see ya!! :9529::fingure:
I feel left out....

He definitely has some deep problems there. I can't believe he continues to act out like that. What can he be trying to prove? :shrug:

Why do you respond to him? Just report his post and let it be. We can take care of him but I refuse to edit all your posts quoting him.

Why do you respond to him? Just report his post and let it be. We can take care of him but I refuse to edit all your posts quoting him.
I see the remnants of his quoted posts as a tribute to the poor old guy.

imagine a guy that talks that smack and goes to the trouble of putting apes and stuff on his posts, he is a nerd, not a truck driver.. probably lives in his moms basement, a virgin and has external rotation issues of the right arm... certainly not ABF quality.. I would be angry too. moving on men!!!

Did I miss the Reincarnation of Joe the Plumber?.....Dang It!....see what happens when you don't pay attention......Damn!.....and I was looking forward to some flashy, trashy graphics.......some anti-worker, anti-ABF employee tirades,......something to make my blood zing.....something to make that red mark re-appear on my forehead from slamming my head down on the computer desk when a particularly obnoxious, puerile,...and completely off-the-wall,... utterance from a purportedly adult....and human.....operator of a computer supposedly under his control, as opposed to the demon who crawls out of the whiskey bottle and takes over..........appears in all it's dripping glory on my screen. And I so enjoyed that!....(.except for the red mark. People kept asking me if I was changing religions).....And now He's gone!........Again!...........And I have to wait for his next resurrection........Somebody warn me so I can polish up my 3-D glasses.....