Street Shots

Notice anything unusual about this railroad crossing in Blythe, California?

10765186883_d0ca10d0f1_b.jpg

Cali has those new hovering trains.

Just last year I went to Laramie, Wyoming. I usually run the upper mid-west... but every couple of years they'll send me on a long run. It was a nice trip.

Just west of Cheyenne.

Going down Sherman into Laramie.

Me too! My youngest son, who is now 34, was born in Lacaster. I lived in Boron then but moved to Bakersfield later on.

Cool!! My oldest Daughter was Born in Bakersfield....36 short years ago...I lived in Lamont before Bakersfield.... Ever hear of Weedpatch?

Taken in the U.P. of Michigan (well North of Crystal Falls) in early April of 2013. Last time thru here, there was a bull moose along the highway. I've always enjoyed running up North... even in the winter.

I founded Weedpatch...to far? Sorry that I'm so accomplished, and LAST!

Lol!... Glad you did...but I like your other Founded City better...the one you founded with your Pappy... Your accomplished..no doubt about that.....But LAST?? I'm not quite convinced of that one......

Quit with the flatbed p*on...*sigh*

OK.

Conestoga. With a dry van beside it.

Or a curtain side. The "Donkey" trailer. So named because another driver at my company can't tell the difference between a donkey and a Shetland Pony.

Cool!! My oldest Daughter was Born in Bakersfield....36 short years ago...I lived in Lamont before Bakersfield.... Ever hear of Weedpatch?
Yes sir! I lived in Pumpkin Center, another small town around Bakersfield, for a little while too.

Finally got to see the St Louis arch with my own eyes last night. I was a little disappointed, I thought it would have been bigger.
I bet Racer delivered parts of it when it was built, and has better pics...Lmao

2013-12-10232201_zpsc3a5e848.jpg