Street Shots

Finally got to see the St Louis arch with my own eyes last night. I was a little disappointed, I thought it would have been bigger.
I bet Racer delivered parts of it when it was built, and has better pics...Lmao

2013-12-10232201_zpsc3a5e848.jpg

One night of only two weeks that I rode along with Brian when he was OTR, we got lost and ended up on the city streets right in front of it...much more impressive seeing it close up :)

i really wanna go there...is it worth the ride from the Carolinas?

Yes.

Yes it is.

Worth every moment.

And when you get to that giant hole in the ground it will take your breath away.

Seriously.

They even have some mountain passes out that way.

No, but I delivered landing gear parts for the FA18 Super Hornet built there.

Sorry, no photos. Ain't allowed. Top secret government stuff you know.

A "stock" photo.

SuperHornetPhotoPass.jpg

Rumor is they also build these there too, but, *sigh*, that is just a rumor.

F-117_Nighthawk_Front.jpg

And these too.

chinese-stealth-fighter.jpg

Finally got to see the St Louis arch with my own eyes last night. I was a little disappointed, I thought it would have been bigger.

2013-12-10232201_zpsc3a5e848.jpg
It's a claustrophobic ride inside to the top. Once you are up there you can feel it kinda swaying in the wind.

I have some pics I will dig out from my stash and post.

Williams AZ. is certainly easy to find. Just get on I-40 and head west. From Williams you can take a train to the Grand Canyon.
I drove up to the Grand Canyon years ago. Got out of my pick-up, took a look, took a picture and then left.

Williams AZ. is certainly easy to find. Just get on I-40 and head west. From Williams you can take a train to the Grand Canyon.
I drove up to the Grand Canyon years ago. Got out of my pick-up, took a look, took a picture and then left.
Places like that, I can sit for hours admiring the awesomeness and never get bored.

Places like that, I can sit for hours admiring the awesomeness and never get bored.

When I went there, we backed the camper up to the edge and sat there eating lunch, with a view of the canyon out the windows. When it was time to get on with the trip I didn't want to leave.

I'm gonna have to get a night camera, none of my pics come out on the phone cause it's dark out..lol.
Saw a sweet falling star (meteor, asteroid, whatever) last night, I woulda liked to get a shot of it, it turned lime green as it fell and then burst, just like a Fourth of July firework

I'm gonna have to get a night camera, none of my pics come out on the phone cause it's dark out..lol.
Saw a sweet falling star (meteor, asteroid, whatever) last night, I woulda liked to get a shot of it, it turned lime green as it fell and then burst, just like a Fourth of July firework

No it didn't! Your making things up to start up a world concern..LOL!

I've seen meteors like that many times. It is spooky and way cool all at the same time.

No it didn't! Your making things up to start up a world concern..LOL!
One of these days, one of them is gonna hit, I think. Guberment ain't gonna tell us that ofcourse but, there's sure a lot of that stuff flying by..lol. On clear nights, I see multiple fallers, just not usually green. (NO, I don't listen to George Noory)

Get closer or better yet, go up in it. Size is relative (thank God)...