Strength and unity

v for vendetta

TB Lurker
Credits
As unfortunate as it is to be on strike , and as much hardship it has caused many, both economic and emotional
it has shown me the best of mankind. It has reaffirmed that all is not lost here in America . People are as a rule willing to
still fight for their right to be free and for justice. As a group of committed people we can and will change our future for the better. I am proud to walk the line and am happy to learn that most people put the good of their friends and coworkers ahead of themselves. This strike has given me new insight and hope for our collective future.

This strike has brought the best and worse of some people. Now it is clear who our true brothers & sisters are, and who have no future voice or right to complain what the company has done to them now.

We were at Oregon Liquor commission today. 18 proud teamster picketers strong. The security tried to park by the ohfl trucks inside the gates but olcc security came out and told the goon sqaud to get off of the premises. Then the head of olcc came out and said that he thinks this will be the end of ohfl there because he can not have his business interupted this way. The picketing is working. KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is a good way to keep losing our jobs. What a great idea people, keep up the losing battle

right now we are all out of jobs or are you still working in the office? We will do what it takes to either get Ed & Dave at the table or make ohfl a thing of the past.