Yellow | stroudsburg sending all 309 freight to 135

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
For the last week we have been loading three different doors of 309 freight to 135. We have been loading a pure 309 code to a door, a 309/800 code to another and 309/800 code blue ribbon trailer to another. We were told to close them out as a 135 (harrisburg )and the freight will be worked there instead of sending it to 309. When we asked why ,they said the heights was blown away with freight and could not handle it.
Is this true, anyone from 309 let me know. Believe it or not, even for our terminal it is a lot of freight you are not getting.

For the last week we have been loading three different doors of 309 freight to 135. We have been loading a pure 309 code to a door, a 309/800 code to another and 309/800 code blue ribbon trailer to another. We were told to close them out as a 135 (harrisburg )and the freight will be worked there instead of sending it to 309. When we asked why ,they said the heights was blown away with freight and could not handle it.
Is this true, anyone from 309 let me know. Believe it or not, even for our terminal it is a lot of freight you are not getting.
And for the last 3 weeks we are working mandatory 2 hrs a day, 6 punches, and they are using the callboard eveyday. We are working somebody else's frt.

They were not involved in the COO, however they have a seperate contract then the Master Freight and they are having troubles in negotiations.

i guess they want to keep 135 busy stripping 120 freight and make a lot of runs from 135 to 309 i guess, maybe less drivers going from 120 to 309

Kc is also working 309 freight!

Kc has been instructed until further notice that they would be working 309 freight as well, until further notice.

I stripped several 309 loads the last couple of days!