Estes | Stuck in your head song!

Legshot

Striving for Mediocrity
Credits
Ever wake up with a ridiculous song stuck in your head???
While we are waiting for big news at Estes to officially break, lets tourture each other....

Click on this link.....

Banana Phone (Badgerphone) | Flash Videos

Now imagine, your neuro surgeon, or defense attorney has this stuck in his head as he works with you, on your best interest.

Let's see if you can come up with a song or noise, that you know will drive your fellow TB members nuts for the day...

Legshot :loser:

You have officially went over the edge,shot.No coming back,no rescue units available. One Adam 12 is seeing the man, you are outta here.

You have officially went over the edge,shot.No coming back,no rescue units available. One Adam 12 is seeing the man, you are outta here.

Noooooo,
I've not gone over the edge quite yet.... I still haven't started the "Take a picture of your morning ::shit::" thread yet! :biglaugh:

You are more than welcome to bid on the "dumbest account of the month club"

Olive Garden... :TR10driving03:

When I was in freight, I hated delivering dishes and sll that crap to resturants, seemed like I always got there at noon..LOL, I always told them I am a freight hauler, I'm not subject to your time windows like your grocery trucks are, if you want your stuff you need to open the door, they always did, now, doing what I do I know who I can go to during lunch and who I cant, its really enjoyable.

I like coming to this board, you all are a fun bunch of guys, I wouldn't mind working with all of you. I know off topic, sorry back to regular programing!