Student Claims CNN Wrote Town Hall Question for Him, Told Him to 'Stick to the Script'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

A Florida student claims that CNN rewrote his question for the network's Wednesday night town hall debate on gun violence.

Colton Haab, a junior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, where 17 people were shot and killed last week, says he did not attend the event when he realized it would be a "total waste of [his] time."

CNN denies that it scripted questions for any of the participants at the town hall, which was attended by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), Sen. Bill Nelson (D-Fla.) and NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch.
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/...te-questions-says-florida-student-colton-haab

I saw clips of this staged town hall, it really looked like something Hitler would have done in pre WWII Germany.
    It was frightening this country is headed for real trouble.

2. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

Not surprised CNN has no morals.

3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

[​IMG]

4. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

They have done this before.

5. Keepingon

Reading this I’m wondering if there is some type of ethics committee or governing body than can impose penalties for this.
    Seems criminal to me. This is worse than social media taking Russian money for adds.

falconfan likes this.
  6. Keepingon

More students and their parents are coming forward on CNN despicable actions

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...pinions_want_us_to_further_their_agendas.html

“Her father, who admitted to being a Republican and gun owner, said he was approached by a CNN producer on Thursday, the day after the school shooting, and felt they "were looking for people who were willing to espouse a certain narrative."

"The producer insinuated to me they were looking for people who were willing to espouse a certain narrative which was taking a tragedy and turning it into a policy debate and I read that as being a gun control debate," Klein said.“

7. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go So we got that going for us, Wich is nice

Some will do anything to get their 5 minutes of Fame

8. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

CNN,aka Comedy News Network.

9. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

These people are obviously lying
    there is no way that such a respected news agency as CNN would ever stoop to such things
    (didnt they also give the debate questions to Hilly before the debate?)

I guess this kid decided that he did not want to be a useful idiot

10. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Grocery Shopping. The Meat Department. AD-FREE USER

If CNN is willing to tear up the 2nd Amendment, maybe we should tear up the 1st Amendment and their right to free speech and protections also.
    CNN and MSNBC have become a despicable joke.

11. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

they dont understand that the 2nd amendment guarantees the 1st

12. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

13. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Grocery Shopping. The Meat Department. AD-FREE USER

These fake news outlets need to be pulled off the air, but they won't be because they still have useful idiots that think that they are the most trusted name in news. What a joke.
    I still put the blame for these fake news outlets still surviving on the backs of the willfully ignorant citizens that still watch them, knowing that they are being lied to on a daily basis.