Stuff I just like

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

[​IMG][​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

3. Jack Knife

Jack Knife Well-Known Member

I like the gop governors for not spending OPM

4. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

No, people are going to be without insurance because they can't afford it.. Check the stats...

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Liar liar Pants on fire Award Winner!

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

It's impossible to 'pay for' a tax cut. A: it means less tax per dollar, but it created more dollars unleashed in the economy. B: it brought MORE revenue- so what needed 'paid for' anyhow? C: if one was to 'pay for' bringing in (theoretically, but not actually)- one would have to actually Spend Less. Tje largest, most logical place to start is Social Spending-which is on the verge of collapse. You would block such cuts. Infact- you had that spending increased...

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Unemployment was NOT 'paid for'. Repubs said they would fund it if it Was 'paid For' (I wouldn't have extended it at all- we're broke). Dems refused to find cuts to 'pay for it'.
    The extension was a One Year Emergency program for 2009. This is 2014 Mags...

End Baseline Budgets. Start all budgets at zero (which is reality). A one dollar spent is a 100% increase in spending.

8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

MY health insurance cost held stable until the ObamaCare fines were added. 125 per month extra because my wife refused to go on her employer's plan and opted to be added on mine. Still cheaper to pay the fine and get my good plan than pay for hers or Obama's...

9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Mags- ObamaCare stole and Double-Counted 714 Billion from MediCare. The States opted to not set up State Exchanges as per their Right. That was Supposed to kill ObamaCare which had Zero funding for Federal Exchanges. The IRS then UnConstitutionally changed the OCARE law (only Congress can) at O's behest (UnConstitutionally- only Congress can). O has UnConstitutionally changed it 39 times now. Repeal it- Impeach Obama, (I'd suggest a Firing Squad for him) and close the IRS!!!

10. Teamsta II

Teamsta II dribble is dribble

No real man blames someone else for his problems.

No congressman, senator or President is to blame for my life not going or going the way I want it to go. That is 100% my responsibility. Having lived through some 10 different presidents terms, never once have I given them credit or blame for my life's joys or or miseries.

There are no scapegoats. You are in charge of you. You can either choose to be a man and continue onward and upward, or you can be a child and blame others for your failings.

11. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Start a thread on marijuana Mags..... That's the poor mans health care

Magoo and kantgetryte like this.
  12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Since my profile received a '??????' for this post- let me explain.

No, I'm not racist. Has nothing to do with race. When a duly-elected American President takes his oath to perserve and defend the Constitution of the United States and then uses such document for toilet paper and tries to become a dictator- he deserves to be made an example to the world. This guy has done more damage to the US than Hitler, Osama, and Saddam combined. He's organized overthrows in the Middle East, then stood by as Americans were killed- then lied about it. He's ruled by fiat (yes- Bush did too- he should also be shot, along with Clinton who sold our nuclear missle technology to the Chinese who want to kill us). I can go on and on about our 'Emperor'; I'm out of time and battery, for now.....

13. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

Facts just confuse mags....he would rather watch MSNBC, the lies fit his agenda.

14. Starkravinloon

You mean, their BS coincides with his BS...

15. Starkravinloon

It hasn't been addressed yet whether Nags is a real man or not... LOL

16. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Amen........If people would take responsibility for their actions and let the chips fall,we would all be better off.As it stands,we have to prop up certain segments of society and they still want more..

17. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Let's see, it's not we blame Obama for rising health insurance cost. We just blame Obamacare for SKYROCKETING health insurance cost. Especially after the Marxist tool said premiums world drop an average of $2500.
    Plus the Marxist tool keeps lying that healthcare costs are dropping as we speak. That's a flat out lie.

And I watch Fox News, and I can't remember one time that Fox News called Obama a Communist.

18. Starkravinloon

When are people here going to realize that Mags is a "plant" on here,,,, The way I figure it, the only one more ignorant than this "plant" is Joe Biden.. But at least he has an excuse... He was born that way, no acting involved...

jimmy g likes this.
  19. Teamsta II

Teamsta II dribble is dribble

My premiums went down 10% this year.

20. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Good for you, unfortunately the law isn't about just you. Millions of others saw skyrocketing increases.

Toby likes this.