Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Feb 13, 2014.
Trump attacks Puerto Rican mayor for ‘nasty’ comments amid island’s crisis
From his NJ Country Club
President Trump lashed out on Twitter at San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz on Saturday morning over what he implied was insufficient gratitude for federal help in the wake of Hurricane Maria.
Now that CNN ratings are going south we give you this
Ralphie May, 'Last Comic Standing' Comedian, Dead at 45
Arkansas-raised stand-up comedian dies of cardiac arrest following bout with pneumonia
I seen a few of his comedy shows on tv. I was impressed with his grasp of human nature, he was a great talent.
Yesterday I got my permit to carry a concealed weapon.
So, today I went over to the local Bass Pro Shop to get a 9mm handgun for home/personal protection.
When I was ready to pay for the pistol and ammo, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."
Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.
When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card reader!
As a senior citizen, I do not get flustered often, but this time it took me a while to get my pants back on.
I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.
They need to make their instructions to seniors a little more clear. I still don't think I looked that bad! Just need to wear underwear more often…
good for a laugh
Experts have found the following analysis to be nearly 100% accurate. Most of us mere mortals do, as well.
1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country.
2. The Washington Post is read by people who think they run the country.
3. The New York Times is read by people who think they should run the country, and who are very good at crossword puzzles.
4. USA Today is read by people who think they ought to run the country but don't really understand The New York Times.
5. The Los Angeles Times is read by people who wouldn't mind running the country, if they could find the time and if they didn't have to leave Southern California to do it.
6. The Boston Globe is read by people whose parents used to run the country.
7. The New York Daily News is read by people who aren't too sure who's running the country and don't really care as long as they can get a seat on the train.
8. The New York Post is read by people who don't care who is running the country as long as they do something really scandalous, preferably while intoxicated.
9. The Chicago Tribune is read by people who are in prison, who used to run the state, and would like to do so again, as would their constituents who are currently free on bail.
10. The Miami Herald is read by people who are running another country, but need the baseball scores.
11. The San Francisco Chronicle is read by people who aren't sure if there is a country or that anyone is running it; but if so, they oppose all that they stand for. There are occasional exceptions if the leaders are gay, handicapped, minority, feminist, atheists, and those who also happen to be illegal aliens from any other country or galaxy, provided of course, that they are not Republicans.
12. The National Enquirer is read by people trapped in line at the grocery store.
13. The Seattle Times is read by people who have recently caught a fish and need something to wrap it in.
Post of the Year!!!!!
I'm afraid to ask: what gun did you buy?
Ah; the strip down, face me, pink compact model.....
DO NOT WATCH if you are a liberal
Post something we can all share please
I don't know what came over me I thought it would be nice to warn you, being the snowflake and all
Thanks I took your advice
McCain hits Trump where it hurts, attacking ‘bone spur’ deferments in Vietnam
What do you think?