Stuff I just like

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Feb 13, 2014.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook AD-FREE USER

If he does it because of the FISA, it gets tossed as Fruit of the Poisoned Tree.

That's also not obstruction (that you mentioned)

Rastus likes this.
  2. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I think Trump believes any publicity is good publicity.

jimmy g likes this.
  3. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. kantgetryte

[​IMG]

DCM_Doc, jimmy g and Rastus like this.
  5. Magoo

Investigation done in July
    FBI's Wray contradicts White House on Porter background check
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-foll...-check-fbis-160516297.html?.tsrc=bell-brknews

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - FBI Director Christopher Wray on Tuesday contradicted the White House version of events surrounding the background check for a former top aide accused of domestic abuse by two ex-wives, triggering more disarray around the controversy.

Wray, in testimony on Capitol Hill, said the agency in late July completed a background check for security clearance for former White House staff secretary Rob Porter, who resigned a week ago amid allegations of abuse from two former wives.

6. kantgetryte

[​IMG]

7. kantgetryte

Magoo likes this.
  8. Magoo

9. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

“You can see the poorest of the poor and there is still a smile on a face,” he said. He (Jr) did preface his remark with saying he didn't mean to sound glib.”

You people really are demented.
    (And obvious liars)

SAC75 likes this.
  10. kantgetryte

11. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

12. kantgetryte

[​IMG]

Rastus likes this.
  13. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

I am concerned about Magoo. He started this thread & hasn't posted anything is quite a while.

jimmy g and wolf like this.
  14. kantgetryte

it's quite,don't rock de boat maan

15. kantgetryte

[​IMG]

Rastus likes this.
  16. kantgetryte

[​IMG]

jimmy g, Rastus and DCM_Doc like this.
  17. Magoo

Sorry to leave you guessing about my absence.
    Been too busy of late and with long time lady friend/lover/ shack up whatever. She's gotten bad with a diagnosed vascular dementia. Like Alzheimer but Alzheimer's is only one kind of dementia we can get..
    She can be at times extremely argumentative and unwilling to listen to any advice about life or her condition.
    I had to leave that house because of her habit of collecting cats and their offspring.Could not keep up with the cleaning.
    I see her daily and bring her over for dinner but then she goes back to her home.
    She would probably be better off in some kind of facility but I'm not comfortable deciding how someone else should live.
    No one wants to leave their home and be essentially locked up and I don't want to be the person to do it to someone else.
    I had the SPCA come by to collect some cats while she was in the hsopital but they didn't get them all before she returned, still about a dozen left.
    Now I hear some of theses outfits are actully putting down the animals they collect inorder to meet some kind of goal. Does this outfit? I don't know but I don't want to have sending animals off to their death on my head anymore.

I am coming to the reality of not being able to change things as I would like them to be.I try to fight the good fight with these problems but I can't beat her dementia. It is less stressful and painful when I come to accept the process of accepting reality
    Since my brothers passing over a year now I have been fixing up the family house and I'm slow to get work done.I have to do it all by myself, no money to pay people to do it for me. I'm almost finished installing a central heat pump, the house never had central so I had to put in all the stuff. I went with a package unit to keep from having to lift a air handler into the attic, Like mobile homes have with 14 inch diameter hoses. That has its challenges to getting to where it need s to go. But it's in and working well ( knock on Woody:wavey:) just have to texture and paint the walls and ceiling then put on the register covers.

Then get all the electrical correct as far as I can get it. The house was built in 49 so electric service is old no ground style.
    I need to get a 4 point inspection, so hope that does not cause problems. It's old but its been working this long.
    Then lots of other stuff to do's too. I'm thinking one day sell it , split with my sisters and take my portion and move to the country or live on a boat or something. It has to be reasonable and no effing TRAFFIC!
    I come to be very upset with traffic on the roads anymore, don't want to deal with Spring Breaks.
    Hope you all are well!:1036316054:

ps Enjoy it while you can it only gets worse :438:

seabreeze, Big Dave and wolf like this.
  18. Magoo

[​IMG]

jimmy g and seabreeze like this.
  19. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Nobody cared where you were.

20. wolf

wolf Stinks around here lately