Stupid Cameras

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
Ok, I officially hate the cameras, they are supposed to go off on impact or hard breaking...then why do they go off when I hit a bump, or a small dip in the road, I hooked to a 40' trailer last night, just lifting the trailer onto the 5th wheel set the damn thing off, I was coming back last night and slammed on my brakes and it wouldn't go off, I have tried that 3 times now but I can't set it off by hard breaking, but a bump in the road sure as hell will set it off.

Piece of **** things...I've been sticking a cab card over the damn thing, I hate it!

These things are crazy. We have some that it seems like a sneeze will set it off and others you could drive off a 10 story building and it wouldn't. The main thing is that corporate is happy that they are installed!

Some companies I guess have, or are getting cameras that look at the road and at the driver, all the time, and dispatchers can look at the video feed any time they want.

I don't know how true that is, .. I just read about it... somewhere on the internet.

I'd never drive for a truck with cameras looking at me all the time. How am I supposed to pick my nose in the winter when the dry air causes it to be full of boogers?