Sturtevant breaking ground?

Discussion in 'Dayton' started by Wildbean1, Oct 5, 2017.

1. miltowntrucker

miltowntrucker Member

Those questions about the hotels and being gone sounds more towards a system driver where you are gone for the week. Not sure how many system drivers are out there.?The Des Plaines is a very busy terminal so i would think you'd get plenty of miles. Yes ,you should be able to transfer terminals, I'm not sure what the guidelines are but I know of guys have transfered terminals.

cracker likes this.
  2. miltowntrucker

miltowntrucker Member

Another thing is that we dont pull doubles at Dayton where at Estes linehaul mostly doubles.

cracker likes this.
  3. Lazer

Lazer lied to again

So Dayton is going to re-open a service center in Madison? Any employees still at the company when Madison was closed years ago?

4. miltowntrucker

miltowntrucker Member

Yep. They are building a new terminal in Madison on Manufacturers drive,breaking ground in March. Their is one city driver that I know of that drives in from Madison and then does P&D in Madison .Does alot of time on I-94

5. chumlee

chumlee New Member

any rumors of a third chi terminal going into downtown Chicago fedex terminal in mcook il might be open

6. bubs

bubs Active Member

New MIL terminal is on hold because of the city fighting them, last I heard

7. miltowntrucker

miltowntrucker Member

The city(Sturtevant) wants to change the building plan/exit because of this big Foxconn factory going in. They projected the terminal will be done in May next year. The Madison terminal is supposed to done in December.

8. miltowntrucker

miltowntrucker Member

They have started building the new terminal in Sturtevant and Madison and they are hiring if anyone knows someone interested.