XPO | Sub service moving LTL

As long as it looks good on paper for the desk jockey in Ann Arbor is all that matters lol I hate sub service customers pay for Conway to move thir freight not Crst...atleast use Conway truckload. It's funny that Od dosent use sub service but somehow their or kills ours

As long as it looks good on paper for the desk jockey in Ann Arbor is all that matters lol I hate sub service customers pay for Conway to move thir freight not Crst...atleast use Conway truckload. It's funny that Od dosent use sub service but somehow their or kills ours

That's the millions of dollars in OT that they don't get. Ask anybody in conway central if they want to work 60 with no OT just so the company can look better..I'll bet they'll say no. Anyways.irony care. Conway makes enough money..they're not going anywhere. And we also have a lot more volume than OD. I don't think conway could run all their own freight if they wanted too.

That's the millions of dollars in OT that they don't get. Ask anybody in conway central if they want to work 60 with no OT just so the company can look better..I'll bet they'll say no. Anyways.irony care. Conway makes enough money..they're not going anywhere. And we also have a lot more volume than OD. I don't think conway could run all their own freight if they wanted too.

Not without a serious investment in labor and equipment.

It would literally take years to dig out of the sub-service mess. I don't think we have any sleepers left anywhere, do we. I'm afraid its going to be around for a long time.

Wouldn't do it with sleepers. Meet and turns. Like OD does. Remeber, we are trying to emulate OD.

I work an average of 65 hrs a week at straight pay.. any difference?

Or ask anyone in Southern if they like not making OT because we gotta take care of the rest of the company... And yes, Con-way makes plenty of money, they're gonna make sure they're taken care of before us. If it's only the 20% that WhiteShirt was claiming, I'm sure we could add another 20% to the network and be just fine. We have plenty of folks to haul it, and we already load and unload it, so it's not like it's not already in the network.

Or ask anyone in Southern if they like not making OT because we gotta take care of the rest of the company... And yes, Con-way makes plenty of money, they're gonna make sure they're taken care of before us. If it's only the 20% that WhiteShirt was claiming, I'm sure we could add another 20% to the network and be just fine. We have plenty of folks to haul it, and we already load and unload it, so it's not like it's not already in the network.
GA must fall under different rules. I get OT and i'm in the old South.

if you get overtime in the south is it after 50 hrs and less money on the hour or am i speaking out of turn.just saying