XPO | Sub service moving LTL

While back, we had a van that come in looking like hell. subservice driver explaining, to fos, he had to make a panic stop for whatever reason. When he walked out , he laughed and said it probably won't be the last time either. So sick of cleaning up after these jackasses , that don't even work here. They brake check that freight all the time.
I wonder what Con-Way would do if a customer took legal action against them for false advertising , breach of contract , false charges , or any number of things that a lawyer could use for selling one service ( Con-Way FREIGHT) , then quietly using another service ( sub-service ) ?

They're ahead of you. Ads say the the freight will be picked up and delivered by uniformed Con-Way employees. It gives the impression that it will be under control of Con-Way employees at all times, but it doesn't say that.

At least with most of the other guys that use the rail the freight stays on their trailers, and a driver gets paid to take it to the rail yard and pick it up from the rail yard...

They're ahead of you. Ads say the the freight will be picked up and delivered by uniformed Con-Way employees. It gives the impression that it will be under control of Con-Way employees at all times, but it doesn't say that.
Well , how long until a competitor runs an ad pointing out how misleading this is to our customers ? And if I'm a salesperson for a company that keeps the freight in THEIR system with THEIR drivers and THEIR equipment and THEIR standards , I'm pointing out Con-Way's hypocrisy every chance I get.

Well , how long until a competitor runs an ad pointing out how misleading this is to our customers ? And if I'm a salesperson for a company that keeps the freight in THEIR system with THEIR drivers and THEIR equipment and THEIR standards , I'm pointing out Con-Way's hypocrisy every chance I get.

Sales people back stab each other, and lie all the time. Been going on forever.

what ads? I have never seen a ad from Con-Way. I would like to see a contract they have from a shipper. Guess I am going to read a Con-Way BOL.

what ads? I have never seen a ad from Con-Way. I would like to see a contract they have from a shipper. Guess I am going to read a Con-Way BOL.

That Bol is just the standard tariff. To get to the interesting stuff you'd have to see an individual contract discussing discount % and all that other good stuff.