Subaru

Curb feelers so remind me of the years I spent living in the suburbs of Detroit.
101_2410.jpg

My grandpa on my mom's side always had curb feelers on his cars.

Only the Tribeca is made in Indiana now if that matters to you. The Camry is made at the same plant. Currently the only two models made there. The Outback production is back in Japan. Both my Subies were made in Japan.

When did this happen? They must be getting a deal on the import duties, which is the reason that all the imports are made here now.

Subaru is Fuji Heavy Industries, and Toyota isn't. I did just read that Toyota Group, which Toyota Motors is under, has acquired Fuji Heavy Industries, which would explain the joint manufacturing in Indiana.

Why is there a Subaru ad showing here right now?

Getch you a bimmer. (Manny tranny) you won't regret it. I can't stay out of mine. I put over 200 miles on it yesterday after our mandatory work weekend. Fixin to put another 200 on it today because I gotta get back home so I can work tonight lol. I'll be taking the long way home. 411- hwy 30 to 64 - 68 - 60 - 76- 129 and hitting the turns 20 -40 mph over the posted recommended speed. Those Germans are 7 years ahead of us when it comes to auto making.

FWIW the Subaru FRZ and the Toyota 86 (Scion FRS) are the same cars.
It is surprising how the motor companies have done that with all the cars over the years that are the same as another company's cars out there.

Yep. He caught wind a legend was coming thru town. He just wanted my autograph. He was nice enough to give me a yellow copy of it. I'm sure he had an amazing story to tell his friends and family.
If you'd have shown him your cleavage he might have passed on the autograph.

You shouldn't drive your "Beemer" so fast Mildew! LOL!
AAAAa yes, in a Beemer, good catch. No wonder the officer required an autograph. You can add that to the cost of owning a Beemer. I drive less affluent vehicles and get a, "A speeding ticket won't look good on your CDL", when I get pulled over.