Subaru

Looks like a Valkyrie to me.

As to the blue bike dragging the pegs----when you ride a Hardly-Ableson crusier that only takes about a 10degree lean angle.
Lol..that's true. My lowered Fatboy drags the floorboards just pulling into my driveway

Lol..that's true. My lowered Fatboy drags the floorboards just pulling into my driveway

Try standing up when you approach your driveway. Getting off the seat should take some weight off the suspension.......

Lol......sorry....BD late night humor.... I should go to bed...

Ruh roh!

I got a pass on this one last September in Ohio.

11872505413_7539168254_b.jpg
I'm afraid to ask how you got a free pass in the Buckeye State. Those guys were all about collecting my autograph every chance I gave them.

Looks like a Valkyrie to me.

As to the blue bike dragging the pegs----when you ride a Hardly-Ableson crusier that only takes about a 10degree lean angle.

Both bikes in the video have car tires on the rear. 205/60/16
It's a Goodyear in the pic. 205/55/16

Back on subject; Gt, I think you'd look really cute driving down the road in a Subaru. Get one with a good stereo system and play macho man. Maybe roll up some cigarettes in your sleeve and slick your hair back some. :biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy flying through the southern end of the Chesapeake Bay when I go that way. ATC broadcasts on VHF and UHF at the same time. I can't hear the replies but I do get to hear ATC give BlackJack and Anrgry1 their orders. I make sure I'm clear of Angry1. Once when I was scud running at my ceiling of 10,000' or so two fighters cruised by in formation about a mile off the starboard side. They had twin tails straight up, that would tell someone who knows what they were. I only know that F-18's were not it. I'm going to guess F-14s as opposed to F-15's.

Well you have Patuxent River NAS Test Station right there in Maryland. You'd be likely to see lots of military birds out there.

I'm afraid to ask how you got a free pass in the Buckeye State. Those guys were all about collecting my autograph every chance I gave them.

As I explained, when he asked to see the OD permit and I made damn sure I included the provision sheets. He made that comment, I made mine, and I guess he was feeling generous that day.

This thread is about ME and what I want!!!!!! I started this thread! Its not about YOU, its about ME!!! SOMEONE LOVE ME!!!!!!! I need my OWN thread, stop talking about your dumb escapades, this is about the lovely GT and only GT!!! Stay on topic PLEASE!!!

Now tell me how you adore me and love me!!

I'm sorry, Buddy. You're right. It is all about you. I love you, man. I'm gonna eat three double-doubles in your honor. Cuz I care about YOU

As I explained, when he asked to see the OD permit and I made damn sure I included the provision sheets. He made that comment, I made mine, and I guess he was feeling generous that day.
It does happen and driver attitude can make the difference between a ticket and a talk. It's not like I haven't gotten away with anything myself. In PA I once passed the old Smokey with the big red cherry on top at over 80 MPH on what is/was known as "Seven Mountains", a stretch of US 322 between Harrisburg and State College and didn't get pulled over. As I blew by I told myself, "He'll just have to see me at the top, I didn't do this for nothing". He never came out. :shrug:

OOOO and pleeeze forgive me for going off topic. :bowdown:

This thread is about ME and what I want!!!!!! I started this thread! Its not about YOU, its about ME!!! SOMEONE LOVE ME!!!!!!! I need my OWN thread, stop talking about your dumb escapades, this is about the lovely GT and only GT!!! Stay on topic PLEASE!!!

Now tell me how you adore me and love me!!

Excuse me.

Who are you again?

:)

Back on subject; Gt, I think you'd look really cute driving down the road in a Subaru. Get one with a good stereo system and play macho man. Maybe roll up some cigarettes in your sleeve and slick your hair back some. :biglaugh:

in the first video, it sounds like the guy is pronouncing it...."Sue-bar-rue"

and 66 mpg's per gallon..???

damn, NO car gets that today..!!...not even the hybrids..!!

Last edited by a moderator: