XPO | Subway buying XPO

rj0RjQg.jpg

Yes ,can confirm Subway is in the running. Unbelievable ,,every one thinks they can run a trucking company.
Is this a joke? You’re just making this up...right? Where’d you hear this from sucker, just curiousl? It’s just too hard for me to believe as anywhere near being true that a sandwich company would be interested in purchasing an LTL Trucking company. If it’s true and it does happen, does that mean that we’ll only have subs and chips instead burgers and hotdogs at out next cookout???

Is this a joke? You’re just making this up...right? Where’d you hear this from sucker, just curiousl? It’s just too hard for me to believe as anywhere near being true that a sandwich company would be interested in purchasing an LTL Trucking company. If it’s true and it does happen, does that mean that we’ll only have subs and chips instead burgers and hotdogs at out next cookout???
Unfortunately no more burgers and dogs pal.
The concept is to reduce the cost of driver appreciation cook out expense.

Investors took the merger news in stride, stock price is up 68% today.

Jared is proud of all the trans fat avoided.

Chit , I was just kidding going along with the original poster. I honestly haven’t heard anything other then here and this thread. Jeeze.