Yellow | Summary judgment granted for trucking company YRC Worldwide in racial discrimination case

this happens more often at many other terminals, i resigned because i observed this kind of stuff rather than gather evidence against the company, maybe the people still working there can voice their opinions about what they observe

manager calls me kamala after training an african american employee, yeah i might not be black but i was called something i am not, why?, because i trained someone he did not like cause of his skin color.......i call local 707 business agent about this and his reply is im sorry, yeah sorry will not get you far when more squeaky wheel employees burns the grease off this company again for another 13 million

manager calls me kamala after training an african american employee, yeah i might not be black but i was called something i am not, why?, because i trained someone he did not like cause of his skin color.......i call local 707 business agent about this and his reply is im sorry, yeah sorry will not get you far when more squeaky wheel employees burns the grease off this company again for another 13 million
Have no idea what kamala means, so I looked it up. He called you a flower??????

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala

if i wasn't helping the black coworker i would have never been called that, so it was racially motivated

Document document document!!! Did they file a grievance? Was it ignored? Or did they go straight to a lawyer for a payday? If this actually occurred it's abhorrent, but I was surprised there was no mention of any involvement of the union in all this...