Yellow | Summary of the Agreement for the Restructuring of the YRCWorldwide

Medical is free as long as you do not use it. If working 6 nights a week and sleeping in the day is good conditions, then conditions aren't bad. Good if you are a vampire.

Hell if certain jacks**es would quit tearing things up on purpose I would have good working conditions too.........................

I don't think that holds many Teamster full time jobs at YRC. I see he quit posting even though he was still on the site. Another one bites the dust. Can't we all just be truthful. lol

SoCal means Southern Calif. , genius. I don't have to reveal my barn and seniority number do I ? 8 years is not a bad number out here. Don't know your situation wherever you are , dont really care but closing the company down is not going to help you , that is for sure.

SoCal means Southern Calif. , genius. I don't have to reveal my barn and seniority number do I ? 8 years is not a bad number out here. Don't know your situation wherever you are , dont really care but closing the company down is not going to help you , that is for sure.
Where did I post anything saying close the company? And No 8 years is not good seniority. But back to the subject. Show me where you saw that YRC was definitely going back into all the pension funds. I can understand a supervisor kneeling down because it is a normal reaction for them. But to post that YRC is definitely returning to the funds was not true now was it? And we did not even go to the point that paying 35cents into the H&W instead of the $1.00 and what that would mean in terms of the funds lowering the benifits now did we. But you probably like that NO WORK RULE section now don't you? I see you keep posting how you don't care about anybody else. That is a common saying amongst management. I now know what you are therefore your post will be viewed with no merit by me.

Where do you work , tough guy ? How many years do you have ? Why don't you tell us ? And the .35 is not instead of the 1.00 it is in addition to it. Duh.

But back to the subject. Show me where you saw that YRC was definitely going back into all the pension funds.

pension.jpg

Where do you work , tough guy ? How many years do you have ? Why don't you tell us ? And the .35 is not instead of the 1.00 it is in addition to it. Duh.
Not a tough guy at all. Just not a misleader. First you tell me that YRC is getting back into the pension funds for sure and you still haven't posted any thing to prove that statement. And now according to your latest post YRC is going to put 35 cents extra over and beyond the $1.00 that was agreed to in the NMFA. You mean to tell me that YRC the company asking for a Give Back is going to put an extra 35 cents into the H&W fund. Now Do you see why I have no merit in your post. This could not be TRUE. Please post your proof of all your promises.

Here is the full statement.

•The agreement with YRCW companies would be extended two years, to March 31, 2015.
•The present pension withdrawal would continue until June 1, 2011. Then YRCW would make a contribution of 25% of the contract rate in effect on July 1, 2009, which is far below the present rate. (The rate was about $7 at that time, so 25% would be a rate of about $1.75 per hour). It is not clear if all the pension trusts will allow this, and what it would mean for members’ pension credits. That information should be forthcoming soon. By 2015 the contract pension contribution rate will be approximately $12 per hour.
So, Teamster members would get a $1.75 pension contribution. The new concessions would include

wait they are getting into the pension play for sure 1/1 2012 oh wait!!!! i mean june of 2012 oh wait?????????????????????????

AGREE 100%, there is a point in life where the bully has to be stopped !!!! stop the 15% bully for 5 more years !!!!!

Wrench I understand what you are saying. But you have to understand that there is no agreement between YRC and the funds. What would be voted ON is that YRC would be willing to contribute that amount. Not that the funds will accept that amount. Point being there is no promise it will happen. That is called a teaser.

Pretty soon our great union will be sending out flyers with a bunch of mis-information like they did with the last 2 votes and the last contract.......... I love the last contract where they put a flyer out telling us what the utility men can and cannot do.....
They cannot pull relay loads or mainline freight........... They DO........ They cannot work freight that is not velocity freight...
They DO............ They cannot work the whole dock, they will unload their freight to a seperate section on the dock that is marked off......... Guess what, they work the whole dock......... Wonder how many road, dock, and yard jobs were lost to this??
Sure didn't grow the business like it was supposed to.......... Shoved down our throats so many times with the lies........ There is people that think our union leaders wouldn't lie to sway the votes.........

There is no 100 % guarantee of anything as far as that goes. We can vote yes and still see the doors close next year. This depression is not over yet.

The funds will accept the amount, if only because it's better then getting nothing and falling into receivership, they will most likely also reduce the benefit either in dollar amounts, retirement age or both, but the story is still the same at this point something is better then nothing if YRCW closes the funds will be insolvent with the exception of a few and probably rolled together in the Government plan at .10 on the dollar while the 25% does not guarantee it won't happen the object is to keep the doors open pay the debt down we will not be profitable until the debt is paid off, we either play this long shot or walk away empty handed is how I see it.

Not a tough guy at all. Just not a misleader. First you tell me that YRC is getting back into the pension funds for sure and you still haven't posted any thing to prove that statement. And now according to your latest post YRC is going to put 35 cents extra over and beyond the $1.00 that was agreed to in the NMFA. You mean to tell me that YRC the company asking for a Give Back is going to put an extra 35 cents into the H&W fund. Now Do you see why I have no merit in your post. This could not be TRUE. Please post your proof of all your promises.
The 15% wage concession would continue for 4.5 years, with annual increases of 40c-45c-40c-40c, minus the 15%. Health and welfare continue as at present, with annual bumps of 35c to keep it funded.
Annual bumps means increases to the amount already being paid.